trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is only Jodi's word that they had sex that day. Personally, I don't necessarily think they did. :twocents:

What about the naked pics they took of each other with Travis' new camera less than 4 hours before she butchered him?

I wonder if Nurmi received the proof from Tesoro and Walmart that JM was telling the truth about the 3rd gas can and that their client lied to them - and they don't know what to do other than ask for a mistrial.

Those witnesses are apparently scheduled for rebuttal and on his witness list. One from Tesoro and one from Walmart. :dance: :dance:

I have to agree with Laviolette that Travis wasn't afraid of Jodi. Had he been afraid of her, he wouldn't have had sex with her on that fateful day. What man can rise to the occasion with a woman whom he deems has the undoubtful potential to harm him?

I get where you are coming from, but I also think that relationships are fluid. I actually have a close female friend who dumped her guy for someone else and discussed (with me) whether or not he (#1) was a stalker. Then she dumped guy #2, and was back to the first. I actually told her to start keeping a record should she need it. Love is crazy.

It is only Jodi's word that they had sex that day. Personally, I don't necessarily think they did. :twocents:

There are time stamped pics of them butt naked that day. He hadn't seen this girl in a couple of months...the same girl who allowed him to live out any sexual fantasy that he could imagine. The same girl whom we heard him say how hot she was etc. He definitely banged her that day----and it wasn't worth it.

I was also beginning to wonder if they did, maybe she terrorized him for a while at gunpoint.

There is really no evidence that they actually DID have sex that day. A bottle of KY next to a naked man is really nothing more than the appearance of having had sex. I've always thought the bottle placement was odd....staged.

Stamping my feet "I wanna see the manifesto"

Who types up these motions?? Terrible grammar!

"Note should also be made of the fact that the conduct described above has
ramifications that effect (sic) the ability of Ms. Arias to present her defense as the public
response to this unprofessional conduct has involved berating witnesses via e-mail,
telephone and in various internet forums. Said action has not only caused personal
distress to these witnesses but has made it difficult for them to provide effective
testimony for Ms. Arias."

Awwww, the witnesses got emotional and their feelings hurt so they can't function like professionals and that's why they're babbling on the stand.

I have to agree with Laviolette that Travis wasn't afraid of Jodi. Had he been afraid of her, he wouldn't have had sex with her on that fateful day. What man can rise to the occasion with a woman whom he deems has the undoubtful potential to harm him?

Listen, I don't think any of us know exactly what happened June 4. Maybe "very afraid of Jodi" should be "afraid of that freak Jodi." Remember how important context is. We can all agree their relationship was toxic. ALV is unwilling to give any credence to anything that doesn't paint Jodi in the best possible light. She's hurting no one but herself, her career and the Defense. Shame ain't it.

Those witnesses are apparently scheduled for rebuttal and on his witness list. One from Tesoro and one from Walmart. :dance: :dance:

Is the rebuttal witness list posted somewhere?

What about the naked pics they took of each other with Travis' new camera less than 4 hours before she butchered him?

I am wondering if she was blackmailing him with that sex tape. She might have said " I will give it to you, you can destroy it, let's just have one more session for old time's sake--then I am off to see my new bf in Utah."

I thought is found not guilty, she walks? Is that correct? There is no LWOP.

It's pretty much death or free?

Even Yale Galanter commented on NG show that the defense is all about LWOP vs the DP, not guilt or innocence.

:D

I love the motion for mistrial. Basically says that the DT can't represent their client the way they'd like to because the prosecutor is too tough. I mean really ... that's like filing for ineffectual council against themselves.

How about the DT and all experts take a spoonful of concrete and harden the :censored: up.

Don't shoot, I'm just the messenger ~ all those book reviews and engagement cancellations might just be what this is about. DT doesn't care how they get a mistrial, just as long as they get it. :facepalm:

I'm sure it does, but that has no legal merit.

Maybe she was forcing him via gunpoint, taking her own pics with a timer, who knows with this girl. She holds the truth for hostage, keeps it to herself, does not want anyone else to know, its all hers... creepy gal

Is it me or do you all wish Travis' friends would stop sending media outlets pictures and videos of him shooting guns? My problem is that there's a whole lotta' stupid in the world .. Anybody KWIM?

PS... LMAO at Nancy Grace with her finger up to her earhole, telling us she's LIVE in the courtroom. :facepalm:

Grrrrr, Dr Drew interrupted this Kelly who started to say that Jodi did something weird a couple of days after the murder. :headbang:

There are time stamped pics of them butt naked that day. He hadn't seen this girl in a couple of months...the same girl who allowed him to live out any sexual fantasy that he could imagine. The same girl whom we heard him say how hot she was etc. He definitely banged her that day----and it wasn't worth it.

I disagree. Those pictures don't prove they had sex. :twocents:

This woman from Yreka , on DD, .was trying to tell a story about what happened 2 days after Jodi returned from the murder---and the TH's keep interrupting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie