trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tick tock.....let's get this show on the road!

animated-clock.gif

If the jurors believe the killing was premeditated, beginning in Yreka (not in the flash of a moment), there is no self-defense available. The offense precludes the self-defense.

This manifesto thing is just so weird.

Whatever it says, IMO, it's NOT the truth! Apparently, it was written around when she was arrested...which tells me it only addresses the Ninja story.

What FACTS do we actually know about it? Do we know for sure when it was written, etc? When she was trying to have it signed? Before or after 48 Hours?

I don't know about that. My guess is that there is a little bit of truth in it, just like everything else she says.

ColdPizza!

You are at the trial???

I am soooo glad and happy for you!

I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

:seeya:

:floorlaugh: I wish!!!

No me and doggie Pizza are chillin at home!

I just meant I made it to the front page, thus the front row!

Whatever it says, IMO, it's NOT the truth! Apparently, it was written around when she was arrested...which tells me it only addresses the Ninja story.

What FACTS do we actually know about it? Do we know for sure when it was written, etc? When she was trying to have it signed? Before or after 48 Hours?

What are the chances that evidence of the manifesto is only notations in ALV's notes? Is it possible there are no copies anywhere?

I, for one, would give nearly anything to get my hands on a copy of that manifesto. Was it written in jail, or before her arrest? Was it written on a roll of toilet paper? With a stubby pencil?

I would love, love, love to read it. I know it would make my blood pressure increase by 20 points, though.

For a "thing" that has a tough time reading due to her PTSD, (according to Dr. Hippo Campus), she sure did receive a lot of books.

I so want details on the manifesto!! :please:

The Huffington Post requested it under the Freedom of Information Act. They were told that their request would be reviewed and that, to maintain integrity of the case, they may not receive the manifesto until after the trial concludes. But they will get it, eventually. I can't wait!

Wake_me said:

Yep, the creation date is what struck me. I was surprised it hasn't been brought up in court. She didn't comment on any other youtube videos, didn't post any videos when she created it, until later after his death posting a video in memory. Similar to her posting on other social media about fond memories of him.

As recently mentioned by another poster, it seems quite possible it could have been used to threaten him with blackmail for the recorded phone sex video and photos. However, we know it was definitely used as part of her coverup.

I wish JM would have asked her why she created it, placing it in the timeline.

This reminds me that youtube videos can be set for different audiences. It's entirely possible that there are other videos on her channel that we simply do not have access to because they're set to private.

Call me ignorant, but what exactly is the manifesto that JA wrote? Is it her plan to get off, or how she killed Travis. It has me kerflunkled.

Oh - morning all! Got tons of chores done - the main one being filling up the fridge and kitchen cupboards. I embarrassingly sent DH off to work today with a cheese sammich and a bag of chips. Jeez -- I think JA gets more than that.

See what this trial is doing to me (and my family) LOL.

Mel

Is Ustream working? I have used it for the entire trial but now it wont connect. it will try to buffer and then say "sorry this show is offline". Other live streams on ustream work just fine... My flash player is up to date as well.

This morning my phone indicated that there is an update for my Ustream app. Maybe you need to update?

Does anyone know anything about the young man J Stephens swore in yesterday? (Right at the end)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!