trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She will not admit to making ANY mistakes in her work! The truth is she MADE a slew of them!! JMO

Personally I find ALV's evasiveness when answeering questions proof that she is biased towards JA. I sure hope the jury sees it this way as well.

Jury brought back in . .
with regard to defendant truthfulness . . . she said she cut them on apples . . . did you hear anything else on cuts on her hands?
no other story except that
the cuts she got from this killing were from apples
I don't believe that
you are saying you don't believe that - you decide what to believe

cuts on her hands while she was slicing apples - you believe that right?
I don't recall . . that I focused on that as much as what I was retained to do - I came on to look @ DV in the relationship
I understand you didn't focus on that . . . asking whether or not you believed she cut her hands while cutting (green) apples?
objection
Mam - let me show you your notes
ALV asks to get her glasses

ALV is going to say anything father Arias is irrelevant because this was strictly about the domestic relationship between Travis and the murderer.

Unless the family has something incriminating to say against him or in favor of her.

Not bias at all.

ALV is gonna claim the dad might have been mad when the dad said that Jodi had not been honest with her parents. OK ALV is another Jodi, she WILL have the last word!

Glasses Again YOu Must be kidding me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't she ever remember to bring her glasses up with her?

Chris Williams@chriswnews#JodiArias atty hurdles with DV expert. Juan Martinez says something to Det Flores who leaves #Arias ctroom

I wonder why Flores had to leave??

Maybe he went to get the entire interview with the parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme