trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ikr? Has she decided that she needs to save herself? Or is this limitations of $ and resources a mistrial ploy?

I believe she has cut bait folks.....

Great job of turning her into a witness for the prosecution....

I so so so wish that when ALaV is acting all confused and doddery that Juan would snap at her "No, No, No!!! It's HER>>>>>points to JA>>>>Fog!!!"

I don't feel sorry for her. She didn't need to interview anyone else to know Travis was murdered. Defense restricting didn't change a thing.

She could have turned down the case, but she didn't, wonder if the money is still worth it to her

If she's going to ask to approach every time something bad is about to come out, we should make "approach" the word for the drinking game.
:what: noooo... we'd never make it to lunch.

Either
1) Alyce believes her finding of DV

OR

2) she is lying on the stand

Either one is SCARY!!!!!!!!!!! And she needs to be ashamed.

I believe it's 1 and I really have to go to bat in a sense. Psychopaths are extremely, masterfully skillful at manipulating those around them - even sometimes mental health professionals. It isn't just something they do, imo, but rather something they are.

That said though, it doesn't account for her still refusing to accept she may have been duped. ;)

Po widdle Jodi. Here's the pattern of manipulation.

Did anyone else catch that ALV just referred to JA as "the defendant" for the first time?

And then they broke up...

In marriage he refers to his beloved as "her"
In a trial the expert refers to her client as "the defendant"

Since junior high or high school the defendant has liked to play the victim

gnCGi.jpg

Put all the pieces together now Alyce. Something you maybe should have done from the beginning.

I have to go to work. I cannot stand missing this!!!!!!!!!

Alyse in Juanderland: (baffled look) "Oh, I don't remember saying that."

Juanderful Martinez: "OH?! Well let's look at your notes!"

I'm sure someone has already thought of this, but...

"Alyce, welcome to JUANderland!"

Does anyone else notice Wilma nodding the answers she wants the witness to use when Juan asks a question?

why did she interview someone that knew JA way back in HS, but didn't talk to anyone having current contact with her?

curious
fran

patterns = TA is perp
situational = JA is manipulative liar
LOL gag glog

Oh *****...I just realized that Alyce was making an F'en $300.00 an HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!....

Not a DAY!!!!

I REALLY WANT TO GET A JOB AS AN EXPERT WITNESS........

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS ALEXANDER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz