trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the split screen! JA's face today is GREAT! She is more reactive than I've ever seen her!

I thought I just saw the corner of Juan's mouth turn up into a smile as he walked away from ALV. It was an adorable look. Now I know why all you gals are in love with him :)

JM is subtly eliciting all pathological character traits of JA. Will nicely lead into expert rebuttal.

Wilmott is looking pretty beat up...looks like they turned the thermostat way up on her chair.

:cheer: WOW...today is a good, good day!!! Juan is so organized and on fire!:loveyou: This has been a long time comng for all of us and mostly for Travis's family!! Go Juan:cheer: Im at work so im watching on HLN...so behind you all..I keep having to peek to see whats going to happen. You guys are fast!

Finally, this trial is about what it's supposed to be - Jodi the murderer and Travis the victim. It's so great to see Jodi sitting there looking like the murderer that she is. Her "five year olds" pony tail just doesn't fit right on a cold blooded killer.

Good ol' Alyce may not have generated a "report", but thank God for her notes!

Jodi's gonna stab someone in the neck with a pencil b4 this is all over.
She is seriously losing what's left of her mask.

I think its probably more accurate that she was 'nice' to any man she deemed 'useful' to her - hence Gus Searcy and Richard Samuels. She would probably have been a lot more than nice to good looking men though. :biggrin:

JMO

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I am glad they don't ban Slankets, Forever Lazies and Snuggies here in court. I would be in deep trouble. I never fall asleep tho. JodiArias

50.gif

They throw out people who sleep but not those who laugh loudly. Okay.

I'm hopeful Martinez will round up all of these examples of Jodi's deceitfulness and manipulation and demonstrate one of the sacred 'patterns' that Alyce apparently considers when making assessments of someone's character.

Your recollection of
is this regarding . . there were several interviews about the purple plum . . .
whether defendant was manipulative with men .
there was an interview with a waitress said she was manipulative only nice to good looking men

how about interview with Carrie?Freeman? . . . provide you with that . . (another exhibit entered?) . .

ALV reads thru it . .

JA is writing notes to JW . . . ALV reading . . . JA flipping papers in her notebook . . .

JW is looking for a clean sheet of tablet paper to write.

Completed these part of your investigation . . your handwriting
you look @ collateral sources - use them as part of eval . . consider them
Manager of Purple plum . . . JA worked there . . defendant was manipulative towards men
objection - sustained

take a look @ date - exhibit #610 if that refresh recollection . . . what day?
June 13 08 . . . involved men and the defendant . . . specifically her interaction with them . . .she would feign (fan?)

objection hearsay . . .
approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members