trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can an "expert" on domestic violence not recognize a stalker and killer??

You can thank the 70s vintage man-hating radical feminist time capsule Alyce LaViolette is sealed up in for that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I am trying to remember how old my DS was the last time I told him he needed to take a Time Out. I think he was about eight or so. LOL. It is amazing that she had the nerve to suggest a grown man, the prosecutor, needed a TO.:eek:

Or that she uses it on adults in groups she leads.:eek:

@WildAboutTrial

Back in the courtroom after my recess. The swing set out front was fun. We await the judge. #JodiArias

Wait - when did Jodi say she cut her finger cutting apples? Was that what Alyce say today? I'm trying to keep up, but this dang job keeps beckoning me away from trial obsession

Yes, she changed the version of cut fingers story to cutting up green apples for ALV.

I think ALV said yesterday she has testified in 10 prior criminal trials. I'm just wondering if there is any record of whether she was helpful in those trials.. did her "side" win?

Is it just me but when Jodie talks to wilmott I see her get real close and she gets a gleam in her eye
If thine right eye offend thee
Pluck it out.

Yes the way she seductively whispers in her lawyers ear is revolting.

Globally no ..

Men are violent, women are reactive to violence. Which sometimes looks like violence, but really it's fair enough. Men are bad, like you Mr Martinez.

Yup, Mr Martinez, Travis Alexander, who, btw, is *not* the victim in this case, and probably my own sweet, gentle, loving husband who she would no doubt ***somehow*** find abusive, even though he's the furthest thing from it. {But he does raise his voice sometimes during hockey games when watching at home, which is rare, eeeek}

(And I have lived in a horribly physically violent and psychologically terroristic, abusive marriage before barely escaping with my life, so I *know* abuse, far better than the antiquated, feminazi notions that ALaV holds)

I want to sing a song about him. :guitar:

lol.

Hey, then you should check out my latest song for him in the Sidebar thread - it's a parody of a Mary J. Blige song and when I wrote it I imagined all the Juanettes here, getting crunk with Juan just like in Mary J's video.

It would be such a hoot!

IMO that is because the judge doesn't say it with any authority. Her soft little voice doesn't get it!!

People tell me I'm too soft-spoken. I try to be 'assertive' at times but it just comes across as lame!

Oh brother .... I can already hear Nancy Grace and her BOMBSHELL tonight ....

Screaming Orgasms in Court!!!

She keeps talking about the entirety of the evidence that she based her opinion on. As Juan debunks each piece of her evidence, he needs a visual aid that he puts each piece on and that he can show her as a whole.

Eventually, the entirety of the evidence will speak for Travis and ALV won't have a leg to stand on.

I'd love to see him place every one of her contextual pieces of "evidence" on a white board and have him remove them one by one after debunking them.

Hey, then you should check out my latest song for him in the Sidebar thread - it's a parody of a Mary J. Blige song and when I wrote it I imagined all the Juanettes here, getting crunk with Juan just like in Mary J's video.

It would be such a hoot!

Oooh will do! Sounds great!

A Public Service Announcement from your friendly local mod team...

Despite the hysterical jokes that lurk just below the surface whenever we get to talking about, well, you know, *advertiser censored*** s** and stuff, PLEASE rein yourself in before you post that clever pun/witty reference to Certain Photographs/name variation, etc.

With the threads moving this fast, we don't have the luxury of snipping so your whole post can *poof* for one little word. We don't like to do that, but it's our job.

(Oh--and if your post *poofs* then it either contained something that crossed the line, or quoted a post that did. Do NOT repost in this instance!)

Thank you so very much--I wouldn't want to be watching this awesomeness with anyones else but yous!!! :tyou: :blowkiss: :tyou:

Unofficial tally of the earlier unofficial poll...

About 30-35 brilliant, astute, obviously overly-qualified to be expert witness Websleuthers openly admit to hearing evidence of Jodi being manipulative.

(Disclaimer: The unofficial poll and subsequent unofficial results cannot possibly be considered to be officially relevant to anyone but me. ;)) Thanks for participating, guys, I appreciate it - to me, it's so blatant that I can't believe LaViolette doesn't (or perhaps won't) recognize it too.

I'm sure it's not ethical to make your students watch this trial but.....

:laughitup:

Lol I made a drs appt for Friday than I hear there's court Friday. I'm calling back cancelling and telling them I have to be in court.
Well not a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member