trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question- Is there a "battered men syndrom? Just wondered.

JW up...time to turn the live feed off! For me anyway..

Amazingly, ALV is NOW able to answer questions again!!!!!

having a BAD day and cannot take re-direct.....will one of you very kind souls please post in the HIGHLY UNLIKELY event we get to juror questions??????

and now back to the rehearsed testimony, the smirking, laughing, and giggling.

ugggggggh.

Juan gets another crack at her after she answers the jurors questions. :dance:

And JW is going to do some damage herself when she allows this witness to ramble on now, imo.

JM brilliantly used Travis' very own words as WITNESS to his suffering and death. A thing of beauty. There was no secondary gain for Travis, either.

Back to school.

This jury is most likely so over this witness.

they need to get to the jury questions!

Post haste!
fran

:banghead:

Lemme guess:

Willmott is going to start at the beginning and keep ALV on re-direct twice as long as Juan had her on direct. At this rate, we will get to jury questions next Thursday.

Amazing how ALV has NO problems answering or understanding JW's questions. Also, her combativeness is gone. Magic, I tell ya. :facepalm:

You're right Jenn Willmott, JA was a blessing wrapped up in a bow for Travis... and now here you are with Nurmi and Alyce continuing to enhance his life.

She was the worst thing that ever happened to him. Now sit down and speak when you're spoken to.

BBM

I so wish that would happen!

Think I need to go wash my hair or something constructive

well Juan is done for now sound muted, can't stomach the voices. I will read here in case anything interesting goes on. Hopefully JW will not take 10 days on redirect.

I just hope and pray that this doesn't drag out the entire week. I want jury questions!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee