trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildAboutTrial

I heard Juan requested a handy man come and make a bed under his desk until juror questions start. #JodiArias

@WildAboutTrial

Speaking of patterns.. those birds are awesome aren't they? #JodiArias

----

Don't all the little statements add up to one big statement. It's like bricks and houses..... You need lots of little bricks to build a house!

AVL said, "Good afternoon, Ms. Wilmott" and has not said, "Ms. Wilmott" since. If JM was still crossing, we'd have heard, "Mr. Martinez" 60 times since lunch by now.

It seems to me that an effective lawyer would go easy on the re-direct and quickly get to the jury questions to get a sense of what the jury wants/needs to hear clarified by ALV.

that's what I would do. And I wouldn't even hit on the areas she is addressing now. She needs to rehabilitate her on the areas where it appears that she is biased in favor of JA.

tumblr_lzv353M4Z71rnb761o3_250.gif

I HATE Jennifer.

Me to! Good thing is I am traveling and now I can go to the hotel HappyHour which I was going to skip since I didn't want to miss Juan. But now I can bring my I-Pad and follow along here, not have to listen to Wilmott and can get drinks and half price appetizers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm glad I now know the difference between keynote speakers and featured speakers and who gets more time. This is important information. I can't. I'm done.

OOOOHHH OK so now I understand how JA was defending herself against Travis by stabbing him in the back! This woman really is a expert on abuse.

It's funny how I can't listen to Alyce now, after cross, without thinking she is talking about Jodi as the abuser. I see the "big picture" real clear now.

Lol...

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Speaking of patterns.. those birds are awesome aren't they? #JodiArias

:rocker:

And your "big picture" was made up of a bunch of "isolated incidents" that were lies.

ALV: you really have to look at more of a big picture.

I got a big picture for you ALV, but I wont post them for you because we have all seen TA's lifeless bloodied body enough on this thread.

Big picture my :butthead:

Do we have to listen to her CV all over again? This is ridiculous!

JW is soooooo exacting, she will question her on every single question JM asked her, and even go over questions she asked in direct that he DIDN'T cross her on.

it will bore the stuffing out of everyone, but JW doesn't care. that's what she does.

When the camera pans to Juan, I see this. :)

cool-animal-gifs-001.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member