trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming out of lurkdom here to say I'm so ready for this defense so called expert witness to be done!!!!! If I'm so overdone hearing from her and I can walk away I can only imagine how the jury must feel!!!

My money is on the roo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smiley-violent001.gif

I'm just curious. Were they able to get JA's text messages or just Travis's? Because if they do have access to her messages wouldn't it show if she was texting someone else at the same time she "accidentally" sent that message to JA?

I think it shows she pretended to accidentally send Travis a message meant for another guy but it was to try and make him jealous and he knew it by his response, these are two-way conversations.

Playing Chase????????

Like when Travis ran up stairs and Jodi followed him to confront him?? She was not too afraid to do that!

So basically, Willmott is now testifying.

ALV sounds like a, um, how to even put words to it, she just sounds really dumb. I really doubt she will fare well in her future as an 'expert' witness.

I wonder what the outcome was from some of the Anthony witnesses that were so obviously defense-biased. I should go back and try to see what has become of them.

bbm: yes. like walking your dog on a leash and pulling them along (note that I am not saying LaV or Wilmott or dogs just comparing the scenario)

We're not going to get any jury questions today and LAV is going to get all evening to review them!

Does JM get to ask more questions after JW?

Playing chase, where one person doesn't let the other one go.

Another wrong choice of an example there Alyce!

Travis' only mistake, except meeting her, was that he didn't tell her NO and stick to it. God forbid if he was so kind as to feed her, help her PPL wise, give her a place to sleep when she needed one and in his own way, love her. Travis was paid back with rage, bullets and stabs. ...No good deed goes unpunished. I hate her so much.

The "children" thing really gets to me.

Fact: Travis and Jodi were not together long, not married, nor did they have children! grrr

The concept of Arias having children is one of the scariest things I've heard in this trial!

:what:

The only things that matter to ALV is that Travis Alexander is a male and Jodi Arias is a female.

Tunnel vision.

Will there be an overturned verdict if when they sit down to read the verdict ALL jurors in unison bend the fourth finger on their left hand and display it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61