trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one of the main reasons ALV repels me is that I've heard women like her who berate other women for making their own choices. I have a Master's & I don't work and stay home with 3 kids.

So the "balance of power" favors my husband, according to ALV & I'm making a mistake by "throwing away" my education and intelligence and depending on a MAN. My mother is a woman much like ALV, so I've been criticized a lot about my choices.

I also don't appreciate someone who keeps stating her expertise is in domestic violience, yet gives talks about the error of teaching children that "God is masculine." She calls it a "mistake."

Um, if you are Christian, there's that guy called Jesus? He's male. I don't get it.

I thought feminists were supportive of all women's choices. It seems that to women like ALV, there are really some choices that are "right" and some that are "wrong."

A woman who speaks about the "Patriarchal Terrorism" that controls the minds and souls of women does not support women who choose to stay home with the children they have and to trust their husband.

I think that she's been in a small bubble too long and has lost her perspective on what is going on these days.

And how in the world can she keep referring to her "men's group?" She puts them in "time out?" She is emasculating.

JMOO

Spot on!!!:rocker:

Big picture alert: Hope she keeps tweeting and tweeting, and that her tweets are exposed to the jury during the penalty phase. Given that they've had to sit through months of this ceaseless slime and carp without a peep, I think they'd be mighty annoyed-and disgusted- that the jail bird was tweeting insults about the prosecutor the whole while.

IMO, its the extra mile she consistently goes to get revenge that will sink her. So, tweet, jailbird, tweet.

Agreed, but...no way to prove they came from her brain/mouth and not actually her puppet's brain/mouth. :twocents:

I have serious doubts about this Twitter page. Perhaps Donovan is behind it all.

FoxNews is currently running a story that has an interview with Donovan standing on the stairs outside the courtroom.

Donovan very matter-o-factly states that JA calls on phone from the jail and they discuss what will be tweeted out for the day.
(paraphrasing) "JA will say 'yeah, let's tweet this' or 'no, lets not tweet that'."
Like a nicely tuned PR team.

The TH's that discussed the tweets coming from JA thru D. --- they said that it is not illegal under Arizona law.
D. has 1st Amendment Right to tweet whatever.

I know the jail monitors all inmate phone calls ... So it must be legal for JA to dictate to her supporters whatever message she wants to get out.

This just all seems so wrong to me. Apparently it's all legal though.
sigh.

Not sure if already asked and answered but does the court know which one asked which question?

This is not from the interweb. This is one of my babies.

lessa2-1.jpg
[/URL]

OT: I love German Shepherds. I have 2, one of which is my moniker. Very cute!!!

We love animals. :( Sorry all. :(

Please don't feel bad, I love everyone's photos! It's a nice change of pace after staring at Jodi but I guess it could be a little distracting for others. No worries :fence:

oh frick off! another 30 minutes

obviously so alv can be coached

I think one of the main reasons ALV repels me is that I've heard women like her who berate other women for making their own choices. I have a Master's & I don't work and stay home with 3 kids.

So the "balance of power" favors my husband, according to ALV & I'm making a mistake by "throwing away" my education and intelligence and depending on a MAN. My mother is a woman much like ALV, so I've been criticized a lot about my choices.

I also don't appreciate someone who keeps stating her expertise is in domestic violience, yet gives talks about the error of teaching children that "God is masculine." She calls it a "mistake."

Um, if you are Christian, there's that guy called Jesus? He's male. I don't get it.

I thought feminists were supportive of all women's choices. It seems that to women like ALV, there are really some choices that are "right" and some that are "wrong."

A woman who speaks about the "Patriarchal Terrorism" that controls the minds and souls of women does not support women who choose to stay home with the children they have and to trust their husband.

I think that she's been in a small bubble too long and has lost her perspective on what is going on these days.

And how in the world can she keep referring to her "men's group?" She puts them in "time out?" She is emasculating.

JMOO

:goodpost:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s

Back in the courtroom at the #JodiArias trial. Juan was just up talking to stapler lady. We should get going soon.

eeewww, he was speaking with a lady, does that make him a cheater?????

He is, JA calls from her prison cell and Donny posts. A really upstanding duo.

-----------
Twitter should really take this down. This Donovan has admitted she's posting for jodie, how do they know she is posting what jodie wants shown? if not maybe it could end in a law suit.

Is the prison that houses deathrow female inmates in Pheonix? I am hoping it is not. Hopefully it will be in an area that she doesn't know anyone, and noone will want to have to travel hours to see her.

It's in the Perryville complex in Litchfield Park, about 35-45 minutes West from where she is currently "residing".

I'm about 5-6 years younger than "Violet" but I think I must be much more old fashioned. I have always considered that one's sex life is and should be private. I don't discuss it with ANYONE except my partner. Trust me, I am NOT living a secret life.

I am glad that ALV sat and looked at the jury and said that Jodi was 'credible and believable.' This jury saw the Inside Edition and 48 Hrs videos. They know what a pathological liar she is. So ALV damaged her own credibility when she vouches for this killer, imo.

Trial schedule for tomorrow:

CR2008-031021 4/12/2013 9:30 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona Jodi Ann Arias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members