trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bringing this over;

nellei nelson, Jodi isn't teeny tiny, she's 5"4-6 and weighed 125 lbs. She knows Karate and could of disabled Travis with a swift kick and she'd been out the door. Why did Jodi go in to the closet if the gun was an iffy thing? If it wasn't there in that magical leap, would she of then used her Karate skills? Jodi wasn't a poor little defenseless thing.

That picture of Naps makes me want to cry. I miss my pug, she passed in Dec. 2011. She was one of a kind, but I bet all pug owners say that. I know Travis' Grandmother loved pugs too. I read that in her memorial.
With all the nastiness Jodi said Travis stated about Deanna, to will his beloved dog....another lie from Jodi.

Awww me too Kayice. The pic of Travis giving Naps a big smooch gets me everytime. And yesterday watching poor Samantha sobbing in court, that just about put me over the edge. She's usually so stoic and to see her break down like that just broke my heart. And then pan to the defense table and they look like they're at a sorority mixer, giggling and carrying on. Such a contrast.

Just now being able to post so sorry so late on this subject. I must say, as much as I love my trial obsession, I really believe trials should not be televised. Just because it makes these...people...more known to the general public. And for some, that is exactly what they crave.

Sickening.

I agree. And I think it just makes it way more painful for the victim's family.

For my part, I shouldn't find myself reading one of that person's "twitters" for all of the tea in China and a smashingly good crumpet to boot.

You and me both. I wouldn't dirty up my dusty 'ole twitter account with her connected to me. I've heard enough out of her head to last me a lifetime.

:floorlaugh::please::floorlaugh:Lol were all typing 30 minutes more

alv needs time to rehearse her lies....I mean answers with DT.

Is the prison that houses deathrow female inmates in Pheonix? I am hoping it is not. Hopefully it will be in an area that she doesn't know anyone, and noone will want to have to travel hours to see her.

It's probably all the juror questions. I pray that they are not in support of this witness!!:please::please:

So, did anyone ever accuse the defendant of being a "really good liar"? Just because she is constantly lying does not mean she's good at it.. I always believed she is just a common (and I do mean COMMON) run of the mill liar...I mean , I would never consider her to be like an "Einstein" level liar....

Just sayin'

She probably got away with many lies in her past. The reason being is she lies about things you don't think to question. Now that she is on trial for murder we question everything and find that she is constantly lying.
It is not that she is good at it, they are very transparent lies. She seems to be one of those people that is walking b.s.

I imagine this site is monitored by the DT first two rows in the courtroom.

I am completely disgusted with what has taken place in this trial. This is supposed to be about an evil woman who SLAUGHTERED a man in his own bathroom. Not only did she murder him with an extreme amount of overkill, but she wadded him up and left him naked in the shower for others to find his lifeless nude decomposing body. She left him there for 5 days alone in that bathroom while she went and had a booty call with another guy and then went back to work and on with her life.

I don't care what kind of bedroom behavior they did, or if Travis should have never let her in because he should have been afraid of her. I don't care if she felt good bad or ugly. In fact I don't give 2 cents about how she felt.

It sickens me to think that if a man in your life, your son, your brother, your dad friend or coworker has the unfortunate luck to date a psychopath and that psychopath decides to BUTCHER him, that they will be drug through the mud publically for all the world to see. That he will be accused of such disgusting things that have no bearing on who he really was. NO ONE should be able to destroy someone's character to save their own butt, ESPECIALLY when they have not ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO BACK THEIR CLAIM.

Sorry for the rant but this whole thing infuriates me to no end.:furious:

I agree 100% As a mother of a son and grandson I find it horrendous!:furious: I do not understand how ALV a mother of a daughter but also a son can sit and lie for this despicable murderer!How would she feel if Travis was her son?Travis deserved better then what has been allow by law to be done to him.Slaughtered in life and death!Unbelievable !:furious:

Does anyone know who the next defense witness will be? At the end of court yesterday, there was mention of another witness, but I didn't hear who it was.

I have heard two 'rumors' of who the next witness was. One was an InSession Producer named Wong. The other was David Hall. [ TS's friend who played the shooting range video on HLN.]

Judge just said 30 more minutes before we start.

I'd be pooping my pants...lol waiting for the juror's questions.

Maybe the solution to posting pics would be to add a line or two about the case.....but I think weedles (sp) posts need no words....:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry