trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you weren't mad at me :) I'm a year younger than her, I'd love to get ahold of her, women like her make me sick. The way she tries to act like she's just this little innocent old person, BS! She a very sneaky, very dishonest, and I think I'll stop there. I so understand exactly the hurt you are feeling. As far as her being respected, well maybe once, I doubt it, but from her behaviour in this trial, as especially after today, I have a hard time believeing how anyone can respect her, maybe the DT and the person they are defending. From what I have learned about Travis I believe he is a very sweet, fun loving happy honest person. I believe he is heaven with my brother, singing, laughing, teasing, and talking with all the males and females there. I'll never believe Travis ever hurt anyone, in any way.

BBM

Years ago, we put my grandmother in a (very nice) assisted care place. She had he own room, TV, phone, reading area, etc.

During one of my visits, she chatting away with me, very lucid and with it, mentally. My mom would tell me that she was manipulative, at times, when she didn't get what she wanted or people we're paying attention to her.

Phone rings and she goes from completely normal to..."hhhheeellllllloooooo" in a very old and broken down kind of voice like she was on death's doorstep.

ALV reminds me of that situation.

Is the prison that houses deathrow female inmates in Pheonix? I am hoping it is not. Hopefully it will be in an area that she doesn't know anyone, and noone will want to have to travel hours to see her.

I'm not for sure, but I think death row is harder to visit than a normal prison--there's more restrictions on how many visits per week/month. I'll look it up.

If this is true, won't there be jailhouse recordings that JM can get to prove JA is telling Don what to post? Maybe JM can use that at least in sentencing to show JA's attitude about her crime and trial.

This creepy DB and "speaking" for JA through Twitter makes me crazy. Does anybody else watch the new show "The Following"?????

Sick, sick, sicko.

tumblr_lzqc1a8TFC1qi0kfro1_500.gif

There you are, Weebles :)

I agree. And I think it just makes it way more painful for the victim's family.
I agree. I post pics from the trial sometimes but I'd never post pics of Travis's family. Their life is already exposed enough. Thinking more about it though, maybe I am adding to JA's notoriety with her pics in the meantime though. :(

not being snarky or anything, but as far as the gifs and lil pics go, what might be silly to you, is not silly to me..I like a lil light hearted banter..specially in such a gruesome trial, its good to laugh now and then, jmo
Well, we have a half hour to kill here before court so a little musical interlude from Mocha, the guitar playing dog

[video=youtube;IhPyg5spopE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhPyg5spopE[/video]

I hope a juror asks:
Ms. Laviolette by your own testimony you have made numerous mistakes in
this high profile case; how can you be so sure your assessment of the defendant
is not also a mistake?

I don't own any animals but all these pictures are really making me consider getting a dog

Psst if you do adopt a furry friend for your family please consider those who are in shelters just waiting full of love to give for their chance at forever home!

Thanks!

I can't imagine what needs to be done in thirty minutes that could not have been done over the EXTENDED lunch break....

Carried over from last thread:
BBM
Originally Posted by 123crod
" I am new here too. I so enjoy your conversations. I can not tell you how many times I have been reading here late into the night and started to giggle out loud at the observations. As someone that suffers from clinical depression that does not happen much. I must say one of the best days was when you all talked about the nude pics and so many things were talked about by referring to vegetables and fruits. Hope nobody got a time out but, it gave this girl a much needed laugh. Thanks for all the great insight in this trial.

But want to ask the opinion of others since it was talked about again today. When they play the “sex tape” did you notice that everytime Travis says what he wants “to do to her” or “with her”, she always say," What?”, “What did you say?”. She always wants him to repeat those parts, everytime throughout the whole recording. She was setting him up even at that time. What do you think?"

Welcome, 123crod....and great first post. You brought up a great point about JA asking TA to repeat himself on the sex tapes. It was the first thought I had upon listening to those tapes. I agree 100% that she was setting him up way back then. I figured she was setting the tapes up for future use as blackmail $$$ in case he jilted her. He was, after all, the first man of 'substance' that she had ever dated in her entire life. More importantly, he was Mormon....which was another ballgame. He would have been humiliated and treated as a pariah if those tapes ever got out. He would have been 'damaged goods' for all future girlfriends.

***This was also a tactic used extensively by her defense attorney, Nurmi: "What did you say???" "What was that???" What a worm!

The best part was JM objecting to break the flow of the last statement of ALV. It wasn't quite what the defense was hoping for as a dramatic ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic