Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the judge say?

Court announcement another 30 minutes before start.

Judge just came on and said it will be ANOTHER 30 minutes.

Does anyone know who the next defense witness will be? At the end of court yesterday, there was mention of another witness, but I didn't hear who it was.

Per Judge about 30 minutes before start.

In real time, that means Hour and 15 minutes.

JSS on open mic from the court: "It will be another thirty minutes before we start."

I think one of the main reasons ALV repels me is that I've heard women like her who berate other women for making their own choices. I have a Master's & I don't work and stay home with 3 kids.

So the "balance of power" favors my husband, according to ALV & I'm making a mistake by "throwing away" my education and intelligence and depending on a MAN. My mother is a woman much like ALV, so I've been criticized a lot about my choices.

I also don't appreciate someone who keeps stating her expertise is in domestic violience, yet gives talks about the error of teaching children that "God is masculine." She calls it a "mistake."

Um, if you are Christian, there's that guy called Jesus? He's male. I don't get it.

I thought feminists were supportive of all women's choices. It seems that to women like ALV, there are really some choices that are "right" and some that are "wrong."

A woman who speaks about the "Patriarchal Terrorism" that controls the minds and souls of women does not support women who choose to stay home with the children they have and to trust their husband.

I think that she's been in a small bubble too long and has lost her perspective on what is going on these days.

And how in the world can she keep referring to her "men's group?" She puts them in "time out?" She is emasculating.

JMOO

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

It will be another 30 minutes before we start. The judge just announced this. See you guys in a bit.

I don't own any animals but all these pictures are really making me consider getting a dog
It will change your life forever. I drive a truck OTR and my little dog Pork Chop goes everywhere I go now.

Mods, Please discourage all these off-topic posts. It's really distracting and unfair. I do believe there's a lounge thread on here to exchange pet-pictures etc. I am here to read other people's opinions about this case not rifle through dozens of comments only to find one poignant one. So please....keep this thread for comments pertaining to this case only. Please!

sad face :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member