Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Willmott is done with her questions. Time for juror questions next. We await everyone, still kind of an empty courtroom. #JodiArias

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball2m
Public being let in. Juan carrying 2 plastic evidence w/dark objects in them to Exhibits table. #JodiArias

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Well thanks to the defense team, my pool is vacuumed, and my laundry folded, NPH may very well have a heart attack when he get's home!

Now where are those Juror questions :waiting:

BBM

OK, I've concluded that DH and DW = dear husband and dear wife, respectively.

NPH = No Poolcleaning Husband?

Thanks ya'll! Hmmmmmm.....wonder why Wilmott and ALV don't think the double ninja was good.

It's hilarious. Not a good liar? Of course, just look at her current lie about running around in a circle to get the gun she thought was unloaded and accidentally shooting him in head as he charged at her like a linebacker, with his head positioned just low enough and at the right angle to explain away the headshot. Then factor in her "blacking out" deleting the pictures on the camera (a multistep process requiring focus), cleaning Travis's corpse after dragging back to the shower stall. Yeah, a really bad lie. All three stories.

I think we will hear common sense Pro-Prosecution BAM questions from this jury today.

I think Jurer # 5.....
now missing...... along with her questions.....
won't make A BIT of difference.
Today, the DT, Jodi & ALV are gonna discover what a REAL back hand is.

17 people using common sense.

singin+rain+gif.gif

Gene Kelly makes me feel better.

i dont know why....but i took a closer look at Napoleon and started to cry, still tearing up right now...just thinking why this little 'man' was witnessing breaks my heart and knowing that he couldn't help Travis makes more cry....need 5 minutes

I can only let my mind go to the that day of June 4 in bits and pieces; the whole of it is too much for me to want to know. I'm not even sure it there is a word in the English language to describe what it must have been like just before, during and after Travis was slaughtered that day.

Dogs are protective of their masters, so yes, Napoleon had to be terrorized by this as well.

JA is evil personified.

I don't own any animals but all these pictures are really making me consider getting a dog

I want a dog so bad but HOA said NO. The President of HOA is an ole Grouch Mean Ole Man.

I would also like to ask her why she lied to everyone about going to Utah instead of Mesa. Wasn't that BEFORE his death?

Exactly and that is why ALV stating that the lies came only after she murdered TA is totally ridiculous.

She will have centre stage with no opposition. I expect to hear a lecture from the mount each time.

Juan will try to stop that..And truth be told, I think Judge Sherry is quickly getting 'over' this too..

I think it's the jury questions that are causing ALV's anxiety attacks.

They are coming out of left field - no script to follow - no threatening with time out - no "where are you going with this line of questioning" - no weaseling out of answers.

The jurors are her nightmare. "The facts, Ma'am. Just give us the facts."

Yes, she cannot ridicule or belittle the jurors.

It would be hilarious if all the jurors questions ended with "yes or no?"

adding on to your post... if they ended with

(Judge please ask STERNLY, "YES or NO")

Judge just said 30 more minutes before we start.

If this is true, won't there be jailhouse recordings that JM can get to prove JA is telling Don what to post? Maybe JM can use that at least in sentencing to show JA's attitude about her crime and trial.

Wish it were like in Florida...and all was posted on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018