trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad there is a break from the Jen and Alyce show. I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day and I cannot take them anymore. Toward the end I was only turning the volume up during commercials.

In regards to Jodi's tweet that someone posted on the last thread; who is she kidding, she doesn't have a soul.

I truly hope ALV will take the time after this and watch her client's testimony. Perhaps then she will understand what all the fuss is about. :twocents:

She might find out when she hears the jurors' questions.

This is not from the interweb. This is one of my babies.

lessa2-1.jpg
[/URL]

Is that bow photoshopped on him?

I threw up (then dry heaved) all night long with a stomach virus. Feel like carp but I want to hear the juror questions so I just brought up the live feed. Please let them be worth it!!!

I think it's the jury questions that are causing ALV's anxiety attacks.

They are coming out of left field - no script to follow - no threatening with time out - no "where are you going with this line of questioning" - no weaseling out of answers.

The jurors are her nightmare. "The facts, Ma'am. Just give us the facts."

I don't own any animals but all these pictures are really making me consider getting a dog

Here is a question I would like Mr. Martinez to ask ALV.

"Since you (ALV) stated that the throat slasher (my description, not his) ONLY began lying AFTER the killing, isn't it safe to say then that the tale that she came up with regarding the finger being broken and the pedo accusation would fall into this category?"

I would also like to ask her why she lied to everyone about going to Utah instead of Mesa. Wasn't that BEFORE his death?

I have a 9 year old blue weimie. She's my baby!

OT: But ADORABLE!!! Thank you for making me smile. :)

ETA: Meant to reply to Pufnstuf picture, but I am sure your 9 year old is just as charming. So cute that breed.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s

Back in the courtroom at the #JodiArias trial. Juan was just up talking to stapler lady. We should get going soon.

It pretty much ended with ALV and JW agreeing that if JA was a good liar, she would have thought of a better lie.

:what:

That is SO LAME since she had to make her story (lie) fit the evidence.

DUH!!!! She admitted to this already.

And of course, this was her 3rd story!!!

Damn, how can we get this but those 2 apparently can't????

I'm so glad there is a break from the Jen and Alyce show. I'm having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day and I cannot take them anymore. Toward the end I was only turning the volume up during commercials.

In regards to Jodi's tweet that someone posted on the last thread; who is she kidding, she doesn't have a soul.

For my part, I shouldn't find myself reading one of that person's "twitters" for all of the tea in China and a smashingly good crumpet to boot.

I just pray the answers aren't long winded (based on her testimony thus far). We could be here for a very long time.

MOO

Mel

She will have centre stage with no opposition. I expect to hear a lecture from the mount each time.

I don't know what the real deal behind the twitter account is but, didn't we spot her playing around with a cellphone in court the other day? Did I imagine that? I'm a little behind because I've been under the weather. I've got labyrinthitis (constantly feeling dizzy), my doc said it was caused by a upper respiratory infection but I swear it's this trial!

I can only speculate that the average juror-question will be along the lines of:

"If it's good for the goose (Travis) why isn't it applicable to the gander (Jodi). Because it's obvious ALV certainly tweaks her rationale to bolster her position---case in point, family origin (or whatever it was called). It was okay that Travis came from a less-than-stellar background (creating an abuser) yet Jodi's rocky background morphed her into a victim. I mean, what the......?

And please WS members, please try to keep this a discussion board. Please don't insert gifs or silly one-line posts that have nothing to do with this case.

These treads move so fast and a lot of interesting questions and/or theories get passed by because of all these silly posts. Thanks!

not being snarky or anything, but as far as the gifs and lil pics go, what might be silly to you, is not silly to me..I like a lil light hearted banter..specially in such a gruesome trial, its good to laugh now and then, jmo

Well thanks to the defense team, my pool is vacuumed, and my laundry folded, NPH may very well have a heart attack when he get's home!

Now where are those Juror questions :waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member