trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce makes the point that Jodi only started lying after she killed Travis to make the point that she believes Jodi ? Alyce only spoke to Jodi after she killed Travis and Jodi has the same motivation to lie now as she did on June 5, 2008 and every day thereafter -- to avoid punishment and consequence from her actions. How has Alyce explained anything that makes Jodi's word credible?

i don't think she has or even could have made ja word credible. we have ja testimony and after this morning alv trying to back track on cutting of finger, knife location, shooting location ect only brings more light to ja's lies. :moo:

I know that the family wants the DP and JM wants it for them so that's what I formally support. On the other hand...the thought of Miss Thang sitting lost and lonely and forgotten in some gawd-forsaken dump of an Arizona prison for the next 40 or 50 or 60 years has a certain appeal for me. 'Cause I'm like that. Yes, yes I am.

I agree.
Once this trial is over ... JA will become a "nobody".
The media will move along to the next trial.

JA is relishing in all the attention she's getting now.
This is her big "I'm ready for my close-up Mr DeMille" moment.

Whether JA gets LWOP or the DP ... She'll fall into obscurity as soon as the trials over.
Just another PRISON INMATE.
I'm looking forward to that time.

Not Weebles but I hope this works:

tumblr_m3i83ud4Kc1rn0y7so1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3i83ud4Kc1rn0y7so1_500.gif

Anybody say how many jury questions there were?

And please, please, please if there is a snarky question let the camera be on JA!

Someone earlier asked about Naps:

Travis Alexander's dog, Napoleon has been with friend Deanna Reid since Travis's murder, which is what Travis wanted. Travis loved and spoiled this dog. He is now going deaf and blind. ** THIS PIC IS BROUGHT TO YOU COURTESY OF THE STATE VS JODI ARIAS-TRAVIS ALEXANDER MURDER TRIAL PAGE**

This is supposed to be a recent piccie of naps.

View attachment 31868

MOO

Mel

i dont know why....but i took a closer look at Napoleon and started to cry, still tearing up right now...just thinking why this little 'man' was witnessing breaks my heart and knowing that he couldn't help Travis makes more cry....need 5 minutes

I truly hope ALV will take the time after this and watch her client's testimony. Perhaps then she will understand what all the fuss is about. :twocents:

I for one am very nervous about the Jury questions. The questions will be asked and ALV will explain in her "teacher" voice and school them on what she wants them to learn and believe as truth. I cannot wait for the Jury questions to be done and Juan have his shot at clearing up the fog that ALV will most definitely roll in.

I can only speculate that the average juror-question will be along the lines of:

"If it's good for the goose (Travis) why isn't it applicable to the gander (Jodi). Because it's obvious ALV certainly tweaks her rationale to bolster her position---case in point, family origin (or whatever it was called). It was okay that Travis came from a less-than-stellar background (creating an abuser) yet Jodi's rocky background morphed her into a victim. I mean, what the......?

<modsnip>

I am snuggled in with a baby Weimaraner resting on my feet, and just can't wait for the juror questions!

This is my snuggle buddy:

30bif4z.jpg

I say, Puf, what an outstandingly fine specimen he is. Jolly good!

This is not from the interweb. This is one of my babies.

lessa2-1.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks ya'll! Hmmmmmm.....wonder why Wilmott and ALV don't think the double ninja was good.

ALV stated that if Jodi was a good liar she would have thought up a better lie.

Something along the lines of "since JA lied 2 times regarding her story, did that cause you to consider whether she's lying now?" and ALV dutifully answered "No, it didn't because she'd have to be a good liar, and her lies show she's not a good liar"...or some kind of bs like that....

It pretty much ended with ALV and JW agreeing that if JA was a good liar, she would have thought of a better lie.

:what:

I am completely disgusted with what has taken place in this trial. This is supposed to be about an evil woman who SLAUGHTERED a man in his own bathroom. Not only did she murder him with an extreme amount of overkill, but she wadded him up and left him naked in the shower for others to find his lifeless nude decomposing body. She left him there for 5 days alone in that bathroom while she went and had a booty call with another guy and then went back to work and on with her life.

I don't care what kind of bedroom behavior they did, or if Travis should have never let her in because he should have been afraid of her. I don't care if she felt good bad or ugly. In fact I don't give 2 cents about how she felt.

It sickens me to think that if a man in your life, your son, your brother, your dad friend or coworker has the unfortunate luck to date a psychopath and that psychopath decides to BUTCHER him, that they will be drug through the mud publically for all the world to see. That he will be accused of such disgusting things that have no bearing on who he really was. NO ONE should be able to destroy someone's character to save their own butt, ESPECIALLY when they have not ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE TO BACK THEIR CLAIM.

Sorry for the rant but this whole thing infuriates me to no end.:furious:

1:15 is what the judge said

Well, they all had to get lunch, and now they are probably going through jury questions. I'm gonna check out and go get some chores done.

:seeya:

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members