trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before somebody has a hear attack over my "hung jury" comment, I'm just looking at the fact that one person could be a quack, and not get it. I absolutely feel the jury as a whole is seeing through all the BS. Juan will bring it all home! The look on Jodi's face is priceless! Oh....go sell some art! Travis' family will take every dime you make!

any reason JA hasn't manipulated you like she manipulated others
I didn't use JA as the only evidence - I don't believe she manipulated me - what she said was corroborated by others . . not sure who she manipulated I have no information on that

<very respectful snip>

Wenwe, you are truly a silent champion here at WS!!! Thank you so very much for transcribing so diligently. We are fortunate to have you here with us.

:blowkiss: :rocker: :blowkiss:

I love how the Deputy has his finger on the switch for the stun-belt!! He's locked and loaded and ready to zap!

Since ALV mentioned possibly changing her assessment if something new came to her attention, would that not have opened the door for JM to play the tapes of JA parents.

ALV better not lie about the numbers of men she was for - Juan will already know!!

Wait a darn minute ... she started to describe one case as a man who abused his son-in-law. That's a man on man situation. What I want to know is how many cases did she testity where the man was the victim and the woman was the abuser. I bet ZERO.

I went to bed and woke up 30 mins ago. must say the jury had good questions. my time is 01.37

Just a quick reality check, folks. I am trying to keep my mod nose above water here, and I have my "posts per page" set to 100. Every time I stop to respond to an alert or to make a post, I come back and am two pages--200 posts--behind! :floorlaugh: Carry on with your bad selves!

I was wondering how you missed the smutty spiderman undies pictures that were posted.

Not by me, of course.

:liar:

Heard the judge just say 9am after most had already left the courtroom... was watching the live feed after court had recessed and she said this when the attorneys left the sidebar.

So I wonder if we are starting court at 9am or just in chambers at 9am ?

After the trial stopped the counsel approached and it looked like ALL of them shared a laugh. Both the defense counsel, JM and judge were all smiling..wonder what was said. Darn I would love to be a fly on the desk for those sidebars!

So we have court tomorrow? Glad they are doing Fridays now. Will we have 5 day weeks from now on does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member