trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to agree with you, especially considering we know how much trouble the Defense had even securing an DV expert.

Still....I don't feel bad for ALV. She may be longwinded but she is no dummy. Anyone could tell this murder was overkill and she is blatantly biased. Makes too many excuses for obvious behavior by JA that makes no common sense. She could've (and should have!) held JW's feet to the fire to fill her in on everything that could burn her so badly. This woman is no pushover. She strikes me as the type to have no issue demanding something like that.

She may be making $300 per hour but she is going to pay a much higher price than what this job was ever worth.

I agree, and my follow up post I explained that even if she was manipulated by Jodi and her lawyers, she still was overly willing to provide helpful testimony for Jodi -- instead of just answering honestly.

In my heart, I feel an excitement building akin to my hometown team making it to the Superbowl. Justice has been a long time coming for Travis's family and for truth and light to shine once again in our courts after the last verdict that so upset our nation. I hear the train a coming....

I tend to agree with you, especially considering we know how much trouble the Defense had even securing an DV expert.

Still....I don't feel bad for ALV. She may be longwinded but she is no dummy. Anyone could tell this murder was overkill and she is blatantly biased. Makes too many excuses for obvious behavior by JA that makes no common sense. She could've (and should have!) held JW's feet to the fire to fill her in on everything that could burn her so badly. This woman is no pushover. She strikes me as the type to have no issue demanding something like that.

She may be making $300 per hour but she is going to pay a much higher price than what this job was ever worth.

:goodpost: Exactly how I feel.

Couldn't answer number of males she represented.

WAIT A MINUTE - Didn't she get to see these questions ahead of time and weren't we grumpy about that?

They're going to be angling for a mistrial due to the juror question about interviews and statements by Travis's friends and family.

I guarantee they think jurors are watching the media coverage and Internet mentions.

Nurmi already stated to the Court that "...it's a fiction to believe otherwise."

She had already said she read stuff about his friends and how they felt about him. No problemo.

a man is dead cause she claims he broke her finger. god help me grrrr

I don't feel bad for ALV. In fact, I'm quite upset that the Institute from which she graduated felt her fit to practice with vulnerable people who have the potential of harming others.
Her assessment skills lack!!

Whether she's inept or naive, ALV is CLEARLY in the wrong line of work especially if she can't see she's being duped.

JA's personal deputy was standing right on top of her...JA looked PO'd!

wonder if the jail is having "problems" with her?

I Love this jury!

I wear it looked like Jodi just popped a cyonide pill.

And, what was with the pageant smile that JSS gave Jenny before leaving the bench?

Can anyone screen capture those 2 moments? I did it wrong yesterday.

I hope it was cyanide. More painful then LE.

Yeah I noticed smiles all around after court today,,would love to know why!

The question about ALV's side glances towards Arias was amazing! That was a like a real personal question. lol.

And the juror asking it sounded pretty ticked about it too!

Im really like Arizona's court procedures. I love the fact that the jury can ask questions. Even IF you have ONE juror isn't for a guilty verdict right now, they get to hear all these questions/answers before they deliberate. So, if they are picked, they have some pretty clear answers. After today, we clearly see how the majority of the jurors are leaning. Juan can get the remaining ones in Travis's camp on rebuttal.

I am not worried at all about a guilty verdict!!

This is the POST OF THE DAY FOR ME!!!!

All nighter tonight at the DT HQ, trying to conjure up a little mistrial. Is there court tomorrow?

In light of all the prior testimony the jury has heard, ALV's very selective lens makes her comments seem unreliable. I think her answers clearly help the prosecution. She does not get what the jury has already seen and witnessed from Jodi. In that sense, I hurt for her every time she talks. Every word points out that she is out of touch with what the jury has already discovered. It discounts her testimony incredibly.

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member