trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCELLENT POST. If a trial can be proven to have needlessly been drug out, the victims should be allowed to seek restitution for their time and expenses.
:cheers:

Especially when it is writing that the Defendant's 'plan' is to draw it out as long as possible.

I got home from work about an hour ago so missed the morning session. I am eagerly awaiting the heriot questions.

OH NO, I just thought....What if a question turns out to be something that they would only know from media!!!

One thing is for sure- there better darn well be no kind of 'afternoon break' today.

I thought about PMing KCL or Pasa but I know they are overwhelmed with PM's so I have not.

Perhaps if the poster posts the questions on the Courtroom observations thread? Usually Pasa and/or Katie are there in the eve.

An hour late. If I was a Juror I would be livid!! The defense really should think about that while deploying stall tactics.

I was a juror once for one week. Every break was delayed and it did infuriate us all. We had a short time to scarf down lunch just to sit in the jury room waiting for an hour or more to be taken in to the courtroom.

I thought about PMing KCL or Pasa but I know they are overwhelmed with PM's so I have not.

I know where the courthouse is located: 3rd ave and Jefferson, I believe. I think it is Maricopa Supreme court. I was thinking of calling one of the hotels near the court house for info.

First time poster...been lurking for awhile. I've enjoyed reading at night all the posts from the day. My husband does not understand my obsession with this case(first one I've really watched daily) so its good to know I'm not "crazy" scheduling errands around trial times. Just reading through and saw this picture of Naps. I'm in tears...I'm a HUGE dog lover...all dogs want and deserve LOVE. Sounds like Naps had a great life with Travis and probably doesn't understand what happened and misses him...but it looks like he is enjoying the good life again and I'm sure its hard for Deanna seeing Naps get older...knowing this is the last part of Travis she has. Thanks for letting me post and join this group!!!!:seeya:

:welcome6: BBM : You are crazy but just not alone :blushing:

What's the delay now?

Extra time needed for DT to argue if juror questions will be tossed and to coach ALV on her responses to be consistent with the web of lies already spun.

I hate this delay!

Delaying means there's a smaller chance they'll finish today, which means:

ALV and the DT get more time overnight to smooth out their answers, and

ALV gets another night of lodging and meals, compliments of the AZ taxpayers. Ugh.

If she thinks she's anxious now, wait until she is served with legal papers from her publisher. If an author does anything that reduces the value of their book, they can be sued for the advance and $$$ costs and damages to publisher's reputation, etc.

Good thing she's raking it in because it's going right back out again in legal fees.

All just my own goofy opinion as a nobody, DT, so suck it up.

She may be hearing from Disney too- using Snow White w/o permission.

According to Hln it's gonna bite the DT in the butt! The trashing of Travis.

First time poster...been lurking for awhile. I've enjoyed reading at night all the posts from the day. My husband does not understand my obsession with this case(first one I've really watched daily) so its good to know I'm not "crazy" scheduling errands around trial times. Just reading through and saw this picture of Naps. I'm in tears...I'm a HUGE dog lover...all dogs want and deserve LOVE. Sounds like Naps had a great life with Travis and probably doesn't understand what happened and misses him...but it looks like he is enjoying the good life again and I'm sure its hard for Deanna seeing Naps get older...knowing this is the last part of Travis she has. Thanks for letting me post and join this group!!!!:seeya:

:welcome: Dogmomof3

Gosh, I don't know what life is like without this trial anymore. Three and a half mos., and it seems half of it has been sitting around looking at that AZ seal. Glad you joined us.

It's how I feel about the DT... is that wrong or breaking the rules? I'm not sure...:blushing:

hDCAE0684

I'm torn between this

tumblr_m8s3g4InaM1r4qo34.gif

and this

botw-yay-6-5.gif

Because we are waiting for JUROR QUESTIONS!!!!

BUT we are WAITING for juror questions. . . .

Oh and I am sure defense team wants the jurors to leave for the day believing the testimony they heard from ALV trashing Travis. They plan everything. I wish the Judge would say "enough!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ