trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby wants a nanner pudding, but the volume is up! brb.

Basically made my kids run home so we could get back and not miss any questions for nothing. Oh well got some exercise,already finished homework and will be able to clean while listening to the questions I guess. I hope we get all the questions from jurors today, tomorrow is Field Day for school. I do not think they would be to happy if I sat around with an ear piece listening to this around a bunch of kiddos.

tumblr_ly7ccaY3zT1qigfjto1_400.gif

STOP ALL THIS HAPPINESS JOCULARITYNESS!

:thewhip:

I've been trying to get answers for a couple days. There is not alot of information about getting in as a spectator as there was in the anthony trial.

I'm fairly close also & have thought about it....I love road trips.

That's. CHild abuse.....think of the poor kid and their worries.

Which is worse: knowing your father is the poster child for serial killers and met his end in the electric chair? Or that you mother honestly thought it was a good idea to have a child by him while he was on trial for murdering a 12-year-old girl? SMH

bbm - did she really state that she took this case because of the money? She must have said that during one of the many sessions I've had her on mute. That's a bold comment to make in court ...

If she thinks she's anxious now, wait until she is served with legal papers from her publisher. If an author does anything that reduces the value of their book, they can be sued for the advance and $$$ costs and damages to publisher's reputation, etc.

Good thing she's raking it in because it's going right back out again in legal fees.

All just my own goofy opinion as a nobody, DT, so suck it up.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 26m

@katiecoolady Nice to meet you Kathy. Stay in touch :)

-

I agree. I post pics from the trial sometimes but I'd never post pics of Travis's family. Their life is already exposed enough. Thinking more about it though, maybe I am adding to JA's notoriety with her pics in the meantime though. :(

I really don't think you r part of the problem. Don't worry about it.

LMAO the delay in the #JodiArias trial is so long that #HLN has CAUGHT UP!”

WTH, how many juror questions were there? Surely not that many, as the judge thought they could resume in short order. Do you think the DT is making another motion for mistrial or what?

I am guessing they will come out of chamber at the drop dead hour and tell us court is over for the day. While jurors make $12 a day and ALV gets to trash the victim for $300 per day. I will NEVER sit on a jury.

Lord love a duck. :waiting: There must be some questions that defense is fighting very hard to keep out.

I had a thought...what IF the Defense knows how BAD it's going and are begging the State to plead Guilty to First Degree Murder IF the State takes the Death Penalty off the table? I know the State would talk to the Family and get their input etc. Heck, I'm just trying to figure out why the Family is called into chambers so often? Guess we'll find out after the Guilty Verdict.

omg...this waiting is ridiculously frustrating. We've had, what...45 minutes of testimony the entire day?

Let' s see....Travis is horrible, a pedophile, likes a hairless you know what, spidey undies and jodi is not a liar because she did not come up with a good lie.

Oh, and alyce made a a lot of mistakes, but ya know, that don't matter at all in context!

BBM, hey, don't knock the hairless.....

537_original.gif

Although this delay is frustrating, I think it bodes well. Probably a large number of jury questions and I'm sure that Nurmi is whining about every one of them - should be veddy interesting once we get rolling - if we EVER get rolling LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie