trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me the jurors are not sitting silently in the court room during this delay. They must be SO exasperated.
And Travis' family even more so - I'll bet they are so ready for this to be over. I feel so bad for them.

Why tell the jury to be ready at 1:15 p.m. if they are going to be late? This happens everyday, sometimes more than once a day! Don't tell me this in chambers thing is always a last minute thing every day!

AND the judge always says 'promptly' when she gives them a time. that burns me. she also says very little to them. it would be nice to apologize now and then or say the standard 'there were matters we had to discuss' or SOMETHING. i find her very uninterested in the jury.

Although this delay is frustrating, I think it bodes well. Probably a large number of jury questions and I'm sure that Nurmi is whining about every one of them - should be veddy interesting once we get rolling - if we EVER get rolling LOL :)

I'm betting that some of their questions will be real doozies!

I am guessing they will come out of chamber at the drop dead hour and tell us court is over for the day. While jurors make $12 a day and ALV gets to trash the victim for $300 per day. I will NEVER sit on a jury.

She is getting paid $300.00 an hour to sit and wait right now. :furious:

I am guessing they will come out of chamber at the drop dead hour and tell us court is over for the day. While jurors make $12 a day and ALV gets to trash the victim for $300 per day. I will NEVER sit on a jury.

$300.00 per day? Oh no sweetie...it's $300.00 per HOUR!!!!!!!!

How are they able to wrap things up PRECISELY at 12, 3 and 4:30pm without going even one second over? Huh?

This delay: wonder what the questions are if the DT needs to squabble about them this long. The judge must have thought 30 minutes would be enough when she announced it.

Yikes! Websleuths is moving in slooooooow moooootion right now. Wow...1,023 on board right now!

This female defense atty on HLN is making a very stupid argument for the defense.

She says, it couldnt be premediatated because the killing makes no sense. She had a gun so why didnt she shoot him in his sleep and then drive away?

Well, for one thing, she needed him to shower because they had just been in bed together. There would have been DNA and hairs of hers on his body. And his roommate was home and would have heard the gunshot.

Devil's Advocate here I guess; but, I thought JW did a pretty good job this morning. The part about Travis being a liar himself, i.e., virginity, double life, secrets, and some of his fetishes came out. Pig tails, little girl orgasm, wearing the garmets, yet still having animal sex, etc., etc.

Why oh why did TA even have sex with that psycho on June 4???

Now, I DO hope Jodi gets the DP. I believe she premeditated TA's murder. She won't "actually" get put to death, but she'll sit alone ALOT and won't be in any more singing contests.

I just don't get all the comments about TA here, the sweet and kind and funny and all that. Isn't there a little weirdness and hypocrisy here? He TRULY did NOT deserve what he got.

Speaking for myself "No weirdness or hypocrisy here" The part about Travis being a liar himself, i.e., virginity, double life, secrets, and some of his fetishes came out. Pig tails, little girl orgasm, wearing the garmets, yet still having animal sex, etc., etc. even IF these were all true, they do not take away from Travis being the sweet and kind and funny and all that. I do agree with you, JA will not actually be put to death, but just knowing something that evil will have to spend the rest of her life alone is good enough for me.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

It feels like one of those school days where a sub teacher is in and you just do what you want. No order at all. #JodiArias

I am thinking she had his phone an texted her phone some of those texts as blackmail

bored-o.gif

Have any twitterers reported on AVL's location right now? Has she been seen waiting in courtroom or going back to chambers or is she AWOL? I kind of sense some "sickness" may be in the works.

This delay: wonder what the questions are if the DT needs to squabble about them this long. The judge must have thought 30 minutes would be enough when she announced it.

I bet Nurmi is whining about each and every question.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I am not sure what is going on in chambers but I think they have the masters on and they are sharing some grey goose. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ