trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizona has a very progressive victim's rights bill, so Travis' family are the victim's representatives in this trial and they have a constitutional right to participate and be present during any proceedings that Jodi has a right to be present.
Thank you!!!!!! That makes sense. Then I am happy they are wanting to be included. Bless their hearts!

Remember with Jodi's jury questions. There was only one copy, the judge had to literally set up a schedule for each side to go through them, and then they argued for which ones they wanted thrown out. I don't think they have more than 1 copy of the questions IMO

This... seems to be taking too long though. I can't imagine there are more questions for AVL then there was for JA *shrug*

I think they both have a copy of these. I saw Judge Stephens passing over copies to Juan and the DT before the break.

Come on now... can we please get on with it? Can you imagine the undo stress and pressure financially this is placing on Travis family. I am so tired of this so called 'schedule'!

Here's what's going through my mind. Juan got the questions all taken care of during his lunch break.
Nurmi and Willmott refused to give up even 5 min of their lunch hr, so they're going over it now.

Just a thought that popped into my mind.....

OR ALV is so incensed over the Questions she's having a cow and refuses to retake the stand.

It's a way for the court to obey the letter of the law if not its entire spirit/intent.

Probably why Willmott ended when she did. A bit earlier, forcing an early lunch, knowing full well they could delay the afternoon start after going through all of the questions.

This is absolute bunk!

Let the expert answer the questions without being coached FFS!

I love greyhounds! I think you used to be able to adopt them in Louisiana, as a result of discarded racing dogs. They are graceful, beautiful animals.

A neighbour of mine has 2 greyhounds, former race dogs from Florida. They're 2 and 3 years old, would have been put down had she not rescued them. Beautiful, healthy dogs too. (We're in Canada)

I'm about 5-6 years younger than "Violet" but I think I must be much more old fashioned. I have always considered that one's sex life is and should be private. I don't discuss it with ANYONE except my partner. Trust me, I am NOT living a secret life.

I am not anywhere near ALV's age but I also adhere to the old adage that what is done behind closed doors should remain behind those doors. I don't think it's a generation thing I think it's just a personal philosophy that some people take. My sex life with my husband is our business well save for fertility doctors. But that's a completely different story ....

Court time tomorrow 9:30-12:30

What this REALLY means is:

10:20 ooops 10:25 (after first side bar)

10:35 to 10:37 (break to wait for ALV to retrieve her glasses)

10:37 to 11:55 actual testimony

11:55 to 12:10 (potty break)

12:10 to 12:20 actual testimony

12:20 to 12:30 (side bar and end of day)

You have been watching my stats haven't you :blushing:
Didn't do it today 'cause I was not interested in anything being said when what was being said was like nails on a blackboard...sorry.

OR ALV is so incensed over the Questions she's having a cow and refuses to retake the stand.

Lol, I could just see ALV hearing a question and saying, "If this juror were in one of my groups, I would tell him to take a time out. Next question please."

I'd like to know also I'm about 4 hours away and considered it.

I've been trying to get answers for a couple days. There is not alot of information about getting in as a spectator as there was in the anthony trial.

Two other good reads by Ann Rule are Dead by Sunset and Every Breath You Take. Both are about violent abusive men. Both thought they were above everyone else and don't question them. They are sorry bastards and need killing.

Do any of y'all remember the woman found dead shot in the head and stabbed to death and left dying with her two year old quads all alone?

I do remember. It was in the Tampa/St Pete area, wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey