trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't like these questions. I just felt the need to say that. I am very nervous that at least one or a few people on this jury panel is trying to buy into Jodi's story.

Sadly, I agree.

I'm sorry. I really admire people who can sit and listen to constant talking. At this point, the rambling non answers, are hitting my ears as blah blah blah blah.....I'm sorry if that violates what we can or can not say, it's just how I am feeling about this witness.

I wish someone would ask whether the mean text messages could be "violent resistance" on Travis' part.

Q: "How does it affect your assessment when you do not have the whole story from both individuals?"

Yup!

No, she was not confrontational in the classic sense with other boyfriends or Travis. She was a sneaky snake who hacked or backed into emails, confronted old or potential new girlfriends, and acted in a passive aggressive manner in email or text communications until she drove someone nuts.

Blah Blah Blah. Power differentials...IM's and Texts, it's absolutely abhorrent.

But near decapitation is the act of a strong, powerful woman! (I made that part up).

Let her be haunted by the autopsy images for the rest of her existence.

Travis stated he was extremely frightened of Jodi. It doesn't sound like he had all the power to me.

No jury. She drove out of her way to kill him because she saw no way out? Who went to who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand