trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, Donovan. You post like 2 tweets for her about men yelling because they have no real argument and we're to believe it was a random insight totally unrelated to the trial and Jodi is innocent and perfect in every way.

IMO twitter girl isn't bright enough to see she is being munipulated.....again jmo

Donovan s answering questions callers have for her or Jodie. For real omg

Is there any reason for us to believe that JA has not manipulated YOU as SHE HAS manipulated others.

Favorite Juror question. By far.

Tells me that juror knows JA is a manipulator and does not believe this expert and her hooey

love love love

I don't think that the juryor actually thought that. I believe that juror was F'ing with ALV as if to say look lady, you were fed cherry picked evidence, but do you know that JA was passing notes and witness tampering while in jail.

I truly think the juror wanted to "tattle" on JA to her champion who is apparently very very gullible or has a pressing and very large financial need in order to take this case.

MOO IMO JAZZHANDS.

I think it was a genuine question. We have spent a lot of time talking about MM and speculating about where he fits in all this but there is no reason to think the jury has, absent of MM, ALV seems as reasonable a recipient as anybody, especially if one assumes she provided the magazines, which this juror seemed to do.

Now they are allowing Donovan to TAKE VIEWERS CALLS. Seriously do not give this woman TV time. She is only in this to be in the lime light. She didn't know Jodi until Jodi hit prison and it's been said that she gets people booted out of the gallery by running to the bailiff and tattling/lying. Like she runs the place already.

Hang up the phone HLN.

Donovan said JA was trying to fix her eyeglasses from under her chin....god have mercy to those who lie.

Where does the you tube videos get posted? I missed all the questions. :(

QueenD, if I were you, I would skip the morning. It's just a heartbreaking trashing of Travis. Start with the afternoon and have your fav snacks handy! Wine, cigarettes, Hostess ding-dongs, carrots, whatever floats your boat.

Donovan is saying that Jodi was pushing up her glasses and that is how the middle finger came up, it was a mistake you know.

HLN showing video of the middle finger and she is NOT pushing up her glasses at all. It's under her chin. :lol:

No surprise, Donovan the convicted felon can't even bother to check video before she uses it as an excuse.

JA communicating with Donovan almost nightly via phone, who in turn Tweets for JA...

IF only the Jury could hear about this. It not only shows what kind of person JA is, but it also shows how comfortable she is with convicted felons. She will do too well with LWOP and needs the DP.

:furious:

MOO

MidwestMama said:
Don't know if this has already been posted but this
TwitLonger shows a trail of ip addresses/people/and other stuff I don't really understand that shows the JAII FB page is put up by the same people/company that put up the CAII FB page.
Apparently it earns money that was sent to Anthony family and now JAII earns money for the Arias family.
They call it a scam. I don't understand enough of this to really have an opinion, but it is interesting to ponder..
anyone else know enough to see if this makes sense?

http://www./show/n_1rjloqe

What I was able to determine was that a long twisted trail led back to the fact that JA family have hired the same damage control PR team based out of Vegas/Santa Monica that FCA family hired to set up the CAII site and related sites. Simon Johansson and Zohabji Bashi, who also own the JAII and related sites Know that if you visit these sites without using a proxy that they are harvesting IP numbers and lots of other nasty stuff. I haven't and won't risk it.

YES!!! Jury has seen them; ALV hasn't!

Are you sure? I don't remember seeing any journal entries after June 4 admitted yet. I could be wrong, of course, but if anybody can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. tia

I think Mr Martinez is tall. For me he is. And strong.. and...

He definitely Walks Tall.

Carry over saying from my dad when I was a kid. He always, always told me to Walk Tall in the face of adversity/hardships/sadness/etc.. I remember dad!

I'm all for Jodi getting the death penalty or life in prison but what is happening to Allyce Laviollette is disgusting. People really shouldn't try to reach out and touch someone through social media. She's not the first to testify on behalf of a presumed guilty sociopathic creepy defendant and she won't be the last. She appears to believe in her conclusions about Jodi and if shs is testifying bull crap to ass8st in the acquital of evil, then we should allow the universe to address her as it sees fit. The internet has made people rude and wicked under the guise of anonymity.

I feel like I am in the twilight zone listening to Donovan!! Now she will answer callers questions???
Help me....

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Convicted arsonist on NG, taking calls, hope someone asks why she's hanging out with a killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018