trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW unfortunately when you don't tell your expert everything she can totally undermine your Theory of Dirty lil Secret & sexually degraded!!!

Do you think it would be a good idea for the defense to hire a competent DV witness?

A Competent DV expert wouldn't see abuse, they would see the opposite and IMO laugh at the defense

Travis made a comment about JA sounding like a 12 year old girl because SHE SOUNDS LIKE A TWELVE YEAR OLD GIRL with her baby voice.

T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U.
She also comes out (no pun intended) of the 'big o' rather quickly to say "what did you say?" to Travis to get him to repeat himself.

oh you mean it didn't elevate to say........................murder?

So claiming to feel like " a used piece of toilet paper" after a sexual encounter is not claiming sexual degradation??????

The hands of Jodi's
DOOMSDAY CLOCK
are moving towards midnight with every question.

Attachments

• Doomsday.jpg
    Doomsday.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 5
Lol, I am SURE I just saw Jodi mouth "BS" to Wilmot. LOL!!

Yes Jodi, you should know all about that subject lmao.

Jodi knows now for sure that the jury is on to her and knows the truth. No more sweet little smiles for them. Now she scans them with her snakey eyes for anyone she can get kicked off. Maybe she hopes she can get enough kicked off to cause a MT. It is her only hope and the DT knows it. Game over Jodi. You lose. Justice for Travis WILL prevail :D

Ok, back to listening to ALV stammer through her feeble answers.

All MOO ;)

Did anyone grab the shot of ja face when AL said ja did not follow the laws of chastity?

I saw it - she was shaking her head, but to me it seemed for towards ALV than else..

What question did I miss about her retirement? Did she admit she took the case for the $$?

It's almost like the jury is in the deliberation room already discussing her.

The jury asked a lot of questions in the Wendi Andriano death penalty case too. I think they deliberated about 5 hours and convicted her of first degree. It took them 3-4 days to decide to give her death.

I think this will be a fast verdict too on the murder charges.

IMO

Maybe they got "worse" because he was dealing with a stalker a year after they ended their relationship!!!

Sheesh...this woman doesn't get it at all!!!!!

ok so is verbal abuse the same as physical? When someone puts you down do you feel like your life is in danger and act in self defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech