trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, JM needs to wrap this up as quickly as possible on his end.

This jury is absolutely going to convict Jodi in about 15 mins. Prolonging this only allows time for potential juror tampering or misconduct.

I wonder if Alyce is wearing underpants that says "Jodi's" across the butt, and Jodi has some that say Alyce's.

Q for ALV: But if all those things are true, is it still character assassination? :waitasec: :D

so in other words he was DONE....she knew she was losing him......he meant business....so she had to kill him

So now, after 10 days and no telling how much money JW is having to explain to this 'expert' how to tell the difference in a text message and an instant message. This would be funny if it wasn't so sad. jmo:jail:

I'm back home!!!!

A few things:
1- it's hard to not scream at your iPhone while on the elliptical at the gym. I did however fist pump on a few great questions.
2- it's awesome watching at home. I'm using my husband's laptop to plug into our big 42' tv and watching the trial streaming live from the internet!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and finally

3- I LOVE this jury!!!!!!!!!!!

4- Let's hurry it up Jennifer I want to hear from Juan.

Being called names is 'just so painful', according to ALV.

Painful is not a word I would use in this trial to describe Arias's 'sufferings'.

Hey Wilmott, keep on repeating the names Travis called Jodi. You've told them about a hundred times now. Guess what? They don't care. They think Jodi is a stalking murderer!

Phrases I will always remember from this trial-
Did I ask you that?
Three hole wonder..:floorlaugh:
God Bless Travis.

Travis finally let loose on JA 1 X they have proof of May 26th and that as far as ALV is concerned abuse. Now she is saying it matters if this is someone u love versus the public. Hummmmmmmmmm what public is she talking about I wonder...:)

That dramatic pause after the 'they are both children' statement was sooo obvious.

Give it up JW... the jury isn't buying what this witness is selling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper