trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why pretend you are not going to Arizona from California? When you are renting a car and buying a lot of gas to go?

I see drama tears sobbing etc..:(

Way to go, Jenny. Remind the jury of ALV's most disgusting, shocking answer. Comparing TA's 'violence' to what JA did on June 4.

And it's clear Jennifer's given up on physical violence completely and is just going with what a big old meanie TA was. Plenty of reason to butcher him to death!

:banghead:

ALV says TA was the greater perpetrator before June 4th, and that June 4th was a defensive episode.

Therefore JA is not the greater perpetrator of DV, because of his power etc.

Yes, We Get it, ALV. Nothing, absolutely nothing, will change your mind.

Oooh, a reappearance of 'shaking'. Oh, and often people don't see what's happening to them, until it's happened (except if you are a male stalking victim, in which case, police report o it never happened!'

JA has the most pathetic expression and just wiped a tear. I think we just saw an example of her manipulative behavior. Thankfully, no one in the room is buying it. IMO

Jenny to Jodi- "Stop coloring and sit up straight. Now, do your VERRRRY best to eek out a drop of liquid. Most people like to call it a 'tear'."

sounds like she may be close to wrapping this up

:please:

I sure hope so because there is nothing Willmott can do to rehab this witness ... it's obvious the jury did not "buy it" ...

Oh well ... LOL !

:great:

OMG, her example of an open question "Do you like your parents?" What???? Uh, yes I do or no, I don't. Not really an open-ended question, Alyce, try "tell me about your parents..." Expert, smekpert! :banghead:

LaViolette was clearly the only so-called expert that would take the job. MOO

Yeah, that's Interviewing 101. I can't believe she is counselling people.

Trying to work up some tears, JA?? Couldn't manage that time?? Well, better luck next time.
Pssst - Jury's not looking anyway, and I'm pretty sure they already have your number.

So now DV experts are working on taking it a step further. If you say something to your partner that makes them shake or feel bad you are an abuser? Whatever happened to self responsibility, is that something that "experts" are trying to get rid of?

DT should have done more research/reading on domestic violence because I'm not sure they really understand what it is. :moo:

OK I've got to wake uuuuup. If you get a shot of Nurmi in the background it looks like he is chilling back there with his shirt wide open. :eek: This is the strangest court time. JW is talking as fast as a chipmunk and being all angry. Nurms with his shirt open. I'm about to just go back to sleep. Maybe I am still asleep and this is some twisted dream.

Give me a break ... Jodi is crying ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member