trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I see in that video about his eye, Is one person standing there and a shadow.. which looks like the robe?? That was hanging there?

Yep, that big green robe was hanging so that it would look like another person is standing there... if that is the ridiculous road they are trying to go down.

I never had have high blood pressure, until today.

AAAHHHHAAA _ I finally get it!! DT is trying to get this guy declared as an expert witness!!!

THEY ARE GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS OF DECLARING HIM AN EXPERT WITTNESS SO HE CAN TESTIFY AS SUCH

Right minor? what is that callex?

I had to go look up rec·ti·lin·e·ar

Definition of RECTILINEAR

1: moving in or forming a straight line <rectilinear motion>

2: characterized by straight lines <the rectilinear skyline of a modern city>

3: perpendicular 3

— rec·ti·lin·e·ar·i·ty noun

— rec·ti·lin·e·ar·ly adverb

It was sounding like something else to me. :doh:

I was thinking, well yeah of course he needs the wide angle for that

There is no way, none what so ever, Jodi had someone with her. She would have sold them down the river 5 years ago

What the heck difference does this make? Are they up to something hinky?

I think it will not be about two people, as she has already admitted she did it. I think they are going to argue time stamps on the photos are something to do with that

His YouTube video on the articles online say that he believes there are three people in the reflection in Travis's eyes. Nothing about timestamps.

When this enhancement of the eye first came out I spent hours looking at it to see what I could see. At different times I could see one person in a certain position. Another time I could see one person in a totally different area of the reflection and another time I could see two people. My final decision was that it was like looking at clouds. One person sees something and the next person sees something else

What is in her hand in the photo? Looks like a cell phone almost...

Ya know there was something said about pics on a phone longgggggggg time ago.. Wonder if PT has them & this is Nurmi's 'block' per se?

I've had this thought..... If they are going to look at Travis' retina, and it shows two people standing in front him, (don't know this yet, but wouldn't put it past them) is the DT going to say Jodi didn't stab Travis since she went into a fog and is only admitting to it because of evidence?????

Wow ninjas come on ya think the jury will believe all this

Nope, I dont. I think that they brought him in to say that there is nothing showing in his eyes. I think they did this becaue they thought that JM might bring someone in to say there is something there.

But, I am still waiting to hear that she had a little helper with her that day. Someone she would never rat out. So far I only know of one person that would fit the bill (sibling).

Ready for lunch?
jesustortilla.jpg

I don't think this about another person in the reflection of Travis' eye(s). That is a bit far-fetched, IMO, especially seeing as how this is the last witness in the defense case. I have no idea what they're up to.

So what's the new "truth" Nurmi is introducing? JA was in collusion with others? She just said she killed Travis to help the Ninjas? ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?

Would they really say they can see more than one person in the reflection of his eye? Did Jodi tell Nurmi he had to present this? Is Nurmi dying inside if this is indeed what they're doing? This is preposterous.

The cornea of the eye? Please tell me they are not going to try to say there is the reflection of 2 people in Travis' eye. That is false info IMHO.

Now that she has an obvious appointment with the gurney, Jodi is changing her defense to say someone was there with her? Is she going to say Matt, or I don't know, or I can't remember?

OK....wait a damn minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Are you saying this is about if this guy is an "expert" or not?

Like getting the photos thrown out altogether??????

They are ALREADY IN EVIDENCE...can they be removed now???????

Jodi and JW now seated between counsel tables and the judges bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member