trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is there IF you want to see it and told it is there.

JA is probably thinking "man, I have all these people lying for me and think it's the truth"....ugh

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The exhibit makes it look like a gingerbread man took the photo. #JodiArias

That makes more sense.

The knife came after they say he body slammed her, ran into the closet, grabbed the gun, ran back into the bathroom and shot him, then runs after her again and she grabs the knife, but doesn't know where she got it. I don't think it's that.

I have said it before, and sadly will most likely say it again. This whole trial seems like the longest, oddest Monty Python movie ever made!!

This picture of Travis Alexander was not taken with any the professional integrity that this person is describing. This picture of Travis Alexander was taken by Arias before Arias murdered Travis Alexander - then Arias put the camera along with the card into Travis Alexander's washing machine (probably poured bleach on the camera) with the intention to get rid of evidence.

This is not a photo that ever had any integrity - Arias gave it her best try to destroy this picture, the camera, and all of the pictures on the camera. Travis Alexander's murder investigation caused police investigators to work very hard to retrieve images on the camera admitted murderer Arias tried to destroy.

I could see a person explaining "bits" and various elements of images that were never retrieved by the police during a murder investigation from evidence that was destroyed by the defendant.

The steps that the police had to take to retrieve images from evidence destroyed by the defendant - would seem to make everything that this potential defense witness say extremely irrelevant. If Arias wanted to use these images in her defense - Arias should not have destroyed these evidence. If Arias murdered Travis Alexander in self defense - Arias would not have worked to destroy evidence.

IMO - Arias steps to destroy the camera and the images on the camera partly show that Arias is guilty of premeditated murder. Also, Arias' actions in destroying the camera and the images on the camera make it impossible for anyone to speak about these images as if they are images that were found on a camera that was intact (never destroyed).

Yowza! Good post. Forgot about the washing machine in my :panic:. That's the end of any subjective evaluation of image analysis, in my opinion-- can't tell where they may have come from with certainty -- the original image or later recovered image (affected by damage and recovery process.)

:cow:

What the heckkkkkk am I watching? Tune in late after Doc appt and I see a picture of a eyeball with a outline of something?!

What is going on?

Isn't JA standing in this experts enlargement? Not kneeling as JA testified to?

Hey! Can I draw a pic of a witch on the eye!?!?! this is ridiculous! He drew on nothing!

So shows Jodi taking gun and knife out of her pockets...moving along....

Did someone just draw Micky Mouse over the eye?

Well, according to his outline...she was standing...she testified that she was kneeling.

I am very confused. What is the purpose of this expert?

I'm slightly behind, but I could swear I just heard this guy say he took a picture of the photograph in order to enhance it with a superior camera. Couldn't that cause a reflection by itself? In addition to the reflection that would have been caused by the water, shower door, the shower tile, light in the bathroom, etc?
What's the point of this detail to determine this man's credibility, unless he's presenting new evidence?

If we're only deciding if he could testify as an EXPERT...................why is Nurmi giving his case testimony??

They look at whether he is qualified and then they look at whether his proposed testimony relates to his expert qualification and is an expert opinion.

In other words . . . the original photo has been . . . completely altered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecp2001