trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really hoping the judge does not allow the neumister guy to testify about the photos, and that the defense will rest. I am very eager to hear the rebuttal case and it would be dreamy if that could begin today!

I really feel for JM - this defense is going overboard attacking him personally all in the guise of "protecting the rights of our client". It iis disgusting. They claim JM is "intimidating their witnesses and in the same breath try to "intimidate" the prosecutor by asking for a mistrial and insulting him personally on spurious grounds no matter what he does. Poor Juan. We need to send him positive vibes.

I am confused too. Will it make a difference if it can be proven there was another person there? Will all this time and suffering have been for NOTHING? Do they get a do over? Mistrial? will Matt M or some other cohort be arrested? She says she killed him, right??????

Tune in for answers to all these questions on the next installment of, "As the Stomach Turns."

What a COLLOSAL waste of the court's time.

If honestly Nurmi thought he was going to get anywhere with either of these 2 motions, I highly recommend anyone thinking of hiring him rethink it.

Or is this the type of stuff the defense MUST do in order to present the best case? It seems so strange to most of us, but maybe there is in fact some legal basis for it????

Re the photo and what's in the reflection in Travis' eyes, when Juan Martinez says he thinks he might see a chihuahua holding the camera, can he tell if it was shaking?

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Wondering, as P.O'D on the edge of rage Arias appears, if she isn't fueling for these mistrial motions minus the ALV issues.

JMHO

"Fan club meeting". I'm rolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let the self absorbed murerer continue tweeting... she can tweet herself right to death row!!!

Talk about intimidating...Willmott asked ALV before she finished questioning her, "Do you have a problem with your memory?" and that set the tone of ALV's testimony with JM. I felt it was childish and appeared snotty, along with their smirks. She was combative from the start of JM's cross. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme