trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't deal with this anymore today. :eek:fftobed: I guess I'll find out if there is any afternoon televised trial.

Im sure it is televised. Theres a breaking report coming out of Boston. Explosion at the finish line at the Boston marathon.

Someone needs to screenshot the facebook we looked at last
Last night. Word is Donavan is updating that too
Im at work and cant do it

I feel like this may have something to do with ALV approaching TA's sister but idk?

ITA - closed 15 minute hearing, sounds like she'll be reprimanded by judge for approaching family and we'll get back to business. I don't necessarily think this will be a big deal. Maybe a slap on the wrist. The big issue will be if JM pursues a perjury charge against ALV...

Completely O/T - but please say prayers for those injured in the Boston explosions. CNN says some lost limbs :(

She's in a sealed hearing today.

Last week, JSKS let her choose between today and tomorrow.

She obviously chose today.

Thanks! I was wondering if she was coming back tomorrow to testify again. Ok. Clear now.

Oh dear....breaking news at Boston marathon. Two explosions....

AGAIN OT

Looks bad lots of blood etc I'm going to catch up on Fox News etc..

I'll be back for trial little later.. but LET'S PRAY FOR THOSE HURT & THEIR FAMILIES

img_00211.jpg

Horrible about the Boston Marathon but it could've been so much worse! The bombs were probably supposed to go off when all the runners were at the finish. Thank God.

I'm just really upset that nobody invited me to the the Juan Martinez fan club meeting!! :snooty:

i don't think so at all. something happened during a closed hearing. whatever it is, it's about that. something she divulged, something she did or said.

I 2nd that.... curious as to what it could be? Maybe she is anti-DP or had some other serious lies that we don't know about?

I concur, to let her continue tweeting. However one tweet that I think it is extremely valuable in the future is the one where she references her artwork. She is claiming it as her own which means it's an asset and any money That she gets from selling that asset should go to either paying legal fees or maybe Travis's family will file a civil suit and the money will go to them. Somebody definitely needs to keep those tweets I can't do it on my phone. Can someone screen capture? The ones on JM and NG were deleted over the weekend.

Poor Judge. Nurmi's arguments would drive me crazy.

LOL I know, WOW can you imagine having AL and Nurmi over for dinner, they would oh never mind, they are the defense team nononono won't type! any way, what a conversation that would be :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70