DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, it's their right. That wasn't the question/s I asked. :twocents:

Thanks!

BBM

I guess if a person chooses to 'insert' themselves in the case, that is their right.

I don't know if anything can be done about it or not. But as I said, if someone feels it is important the judge has the information, that is their choice. I had the link and was asked for it. So I gave it to the person who asked for it. THE END:twocents:

he said that? i find that pretty damning to the defense case, myself. all i see is he's wet. i don't think anyone can say for sure that he's crying. that's just his opinion.

it may not be real smart to put that particular picture up there in front of the jury, either, since they know what's getting ready to happen right after it was taken. i think that's really dumb.

Its already been mentioned many times here before today. I have always felt I saw tears welling up in his eyes and many others have always had the same opinion also.

IMO

And I'll bet that is why J took that pic,to watch him cry..she was probably laughing at him..I put nothing past her--evil to a core!!!

Today was probably not the first time the family have been within such close distance to Jodi. They both have to be in the judge's chambers at times. Sad but something they may be "used" to. I'm not sure how they prevent themselves from strangling her.

Thanks for the link! :)

Not only does Jodi think she's a regular Einstein, she must also think she is the next Confucius based on most of her posts. Donovan has deleted a couple of the really bad ones towards Juan and Nancy Grace, but I still see more that are intentionally directed towards the Prosecutor.

Goodness. Jodi really is full of herself, or full of chit maybe. :floorlaugh:

Just got home and saw this. My son's class flew to Boston this weekend with one of the events to watch the marathon. If you pray, please pray these kids are safe as well as everyone else. Sorry for the O/T

Sending hugs and prayers. Please keep us posted!!

Please tell me you are kidding? :truce:

I'm still perplexed why they chose his left eye, the right eye seemed to have better contrast even at the lowest levels.

(for all those who followed the CA case)...did anyone see a kitten? :)

I can't believe the DT has to grasp such a frail straw. They must be desperate.

IIRC he said "basal tears"....which is different from actual tears......basal tears keep your eyes lubricated all the time....just my take on it...then again, how could a pic tell which kind of tears they are??

Because the defense experts can see things that no one else can see! lol

Yes, he mentioned the tears in his eye.:(

Why the defense wants this in I have no clue.

imo

He specifically qualified that these were basal tears.

Basal tears are continually present in healthy eyes. Their primary purpose appears to be to maintain a moist film coat over the outer surface of the cornea.

These tears were specifically described as "basal" so as not to confuse them with emotional tears.

As soon as croakerqueen posts the video I will post it-if I can do it right-LOL

Its already been mentioned many times here before today. I have always felt I saw tears welling up in his eyes and many others have always had the same opinion also.

IMO

i know. but there are many, many opinions about that picture and we can never know the truth. it's not possible.

Our President will probably speak soon concerning the Boston Marathon...
feel so sad for all those people..

I thought the outline in reflection of Travis's eye showed JA with both arms raised and the camera at chest high. That would mean that the camera was hung around her neck with a strap and the camera would have been set on some type of picture delay. Also there is a reflection of an object in hand. Maybe a knife. I think this outline would hurt JA case.

I think the DT wants this in so if she is found guilty, it would be a reason for an appeal. I don't think the Judge will let this in. The outline is the experts interpretation.

Would love to see the ultra enhanced version of this picture that the expert said he did but stated that would not meet rules of evidence.

Now wonder why JA said she liked this photo of Travis during her interview with the dectective. It was her trophy of her revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper