trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you guys being good in here????? just asking..... ????

:nurse:

Of course Nurse! :truce: I don't think peeps understand that when they go to ban camp, they shouldn't talk about their experience. :facepalm: Just sayin... :jail:

I see the Virgin Mary holding a ball of light, which is still in her belly, but someone's arm is coming around the Virgin Mary as if to put her in a neck hold or maybe to slit her throat with the knife.

So since we know Jodi is the virgin mary, I now believe her story about two attackers. Case closed.:twocents:

eyeimageedit_zpsb54f2e4d.jpg
I see a pregnant platypus. I'm sure of it! No wonder Travis looks so intense! How the heck did that guy get in the house?

Sure, the testimony is salacious and gory and full of fiction.... but I can't be the only one mesmerized by Nurmi's behemoth belly... it's like a train wreck. The shirt is so tight I can't look away, convinced it will burst at any given moment.

I'm guessing you don't live in the U.S.

Nothing has been confirmed re: ALV. We shall see what tomorrow brings. I transcribed Friday's video and put up the link.

What do you think are the 2 separate issues??

I was asking if they're 2 separate issues, one being testimony (JS: complete your testimony) and the other one being the super secret issue that nobody knows about. It's hard to keep everything straight at this juncture! :seeya:

Let me add on to this: mods have to SLEEP. So that means if one of us is not around that does not mean you get to run all willy nilly all around saying naughty things. I am just saying this as a warning.. because even if something is posted when no one is looking... we see it eventually....

Fine! I'm going to bed then! ;) can't have no fun around here...mumble mumble...( in my best 7 year old rant)

Do I sound like Nurmi?

I'm pretty sure the issue with ALV approaching Samantha was taken care of days ago. There would be no reason to keep bringing that up and I doubt the judge would continue to discuss it. Whatever is going on is not that. It may not be anything "big" at all; I think because some things are done under seal it's assumed everything is a big deal, but it just means it's not for public consumption.

As long as whatever ALV did is under seal and protected from public view, I imagine her expert witness days are over. She might as well get the "I'm impeachable" t-shirt.

are you guys being good in here????? just asking..... ????

:nurse:

What is your definition of being good? Do you think your definition of being good is the same as our definition of being good? Could your definition be wrong? :)

Well she must realize that The Jodi Show is almost over with and this is whats ahead for Stabby Arias.
A cold dark tiny cell for the rest of her life
Visits from Dononvan for the rest of her life
Terrible food for the rest of her life
No male's around to latch onto for the rest of her life
No more Experts she can trick for the rest of her life
No camera to terrorize anyone with, no computer to blog on, no cell to text from. And all this for the rest of her poor pathetic evila$$ life. Karma in spades. Priceless.

Sorry, but I think she will get a male on the outside. Someone will declare their love for her. I posted the other day that an acquaintance of mine has a father sentenced to life in prison and his dad has been married 4 times while in a prison. Beyond comprehension for me.

OH MY! The stipulation! There goes my theory down the drain!

Premeditation may be off the table now!!!!

Why would premeditation be off the table because of the eyeball reflection photo? All it does is show that at that moment JA was taking a photo of Travis in the shower and apparently not holding a gun or knife on him. The prosecution has never once believed that he was aware at that time of any upcoming assault and that it was in fact a surprise attack soon after that photo was taken. The knife could have been hidden anywhere in that bathroom from JA to grab and surprise attack him with it between the time that photo of his face was taken and the attack started. That was a much longer period of time, by the way, than the defense said that he lunged for her, body slammed her, wrestled with her on the floor, she ran to the closet, lunged up the shelves to grab a non-existent gun off the back of the top shelf that may or may not have been in a non-estistent holdster, and run back to the bathroom to shoot him.

Of course JM would stipulate that in that eyeball photo she wasn't holding a gun or knife on him because it has never been the prosecution's theory that she was. Their theory has always been that she had the knife hidden near by and that sometime between that photo of his face and the bathroom ceiling photo she grabbed the knife and surprise attacked him with it. The prosecution's theory has nothing at all to do with premeditation. Premeditated murders happen every day where the murder was planned in advance of the killing where the victim was surprise attacked by a hidden or concealed weapon. The prosecution has never believed that at the time the photo of Travis's face was taken that there was a weapon held on him or that he was aware that an attack was imminent. That has only been strange speculation here and now apparently by the defense. It means nothing and does nothing to change the prosecution's theory of what occurred because the prosecution has never believed that at the time that photo was taken JA was holding him at knife or gun point.

Well she must realize that The Jodi Show is almost over with and this is whats ahead for Stabby Arias.
A cold dark tiny cell for the rest of her life
Visits from Dononvan for the rest of her life
Terrible food for the rest of her life
No male's around to latch onto for the rest of her life
No more Experts she can trick for the rest of her life
No camera to terrorize anyone with, no computer to blog on, no cell to text from. And all this for the rest of her poor pathetic evila$$ life. Karma in spades. Priceless.

No more hair dye!

I see jodi holding a decorative pillow in front of her and shes taking a picture.

As long as whatever ALV did is under seal and protected from public view, I imagine her expert witness days are over. She might as well get the "I'm impeachable" t-shirt.

She still needs to be dismissed from the stand in front of the jury. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members