trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got his diggs in today! I thought Willmonts head was gonna spin right off her neck at the pennies in the kettle comment.

she could use a good chiropractor after this trial...she keeps spinning her neck so much

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

For the record:

Juan has no children. Juan has been previously married but he is currently not married though is in a long-term relationship (sorry ladies, he's not available). He is approximately 55 years old, graduated from Arizona State University Law School around 1983 or '84. Admitted to the bar in '84, has practiced law his entire career in AZ.

I know, I know, the reason I felt so sympathetic towards him is that it was at the end of the hearing where the DT just went out of their way to be rude to him, to attack him and his actions. It was just tough to watch him alone against all of these people, with so much at stake and so many people relying on him. I know he has plenty of support in the media/fans but he gets criticized whenever he as much as acknowledges them, so I sincerely hope that he has someone in his life who's giving him the moral support he so well deserves away from the public eye.

He's certainly not new to this but this trial has not been easy for him, he's probably working a lot, and certainly feels a lot of strain. I'm so glad that this is almost over, and we're in the final stretch, hopefully this part will be easier for him - where he can deal with facts, rather than devious obfuscating witnesses like Jodi and the 2 "experts". And I hope lots of people in the area can celebrate with him OPENLY and gives him the acknowledgement he deserves once this is all over.

I know someone who is very similar to JM and who has a very similar job. His integrity is completely intact and above reproach that all of this would just slide off his back. What makes him who he is, is the fact that he doesn't even have to fathom the thought that he needs to "protect" against such stupid allegations and he knows it. He doesn't suffer fools gladly.

moo

I know, I know, the reason I felt so sympathetic towards him is that it was at the end of the hearing where the DT just went out of their way to be rude to him, to attack him and his actions. It was just tough to watch him alone against all of these people, with so much at stake and so many people relying on him. I know he has plenty of support in the media/fans but he gets criticized whenever he as much as acknowledges them, so I sincerely hope that he has someone in his life who's giving him the moral support he so well deserves away from the public eye.

He's certainly not new to this but this trial has not been easy for him, he's probably working a lot, and certainly feels a lot of strain. I'm so glad that this is almost over, and we're in the final stretch, hopefully this part will be easier for him - where he can deal with facts, rather than devious obfuscating witnesses like Jodi and the 2 "experts". And I hope lots of people in the area can celebrate with him OPENLY and gives him the acknowledgement he deserves once this is all over.

That is very dear, but don't shed any tears for Juan. That is not what this is about. There is one and only one victim in this case.

I saw the German shepherd when he pointed it out.

I did not and do not see whatever that "expert" had drawn on the photo. Who holds a camera the way that the expert drew? How could Jodi possibly get her elbows up that high and why???? I think it's a mistake for the DT to even want to show the picture with the lines. Without is more powerful. I was actually thinking about what they were saying before seeing the picture with the lines. After I saw that, I just lost the script.

That's what he gets for getting his defense ideas from HLN. Seriously, turn off the TV guys and do your jobs.

She was ordered to be there Tuesday, but given the option to come on Monday. JSS also said it might change based on what happens on Monday. Video below....

JSS: "Ms. LV, we will need you to return on Tuesday to complete your testimony, unless I release you from your subpoena prior to that time. There is "ANOTHER ISSUE" that the...I think you are aware of the "ADDITIONAL" issue, so we will need you to be back here on Tuesday with regard to the time, I know that you have some other issues, but this is a priority, so because you cannot be here on Monday, you will need to be here on Tuesday, so it's either Monday or Tuesday. I'll allow you to decide which one.. date you prefer to come back."

Thanks.

BBM: could her testimony and the other "issue" could be two different things?

They are 2 separate issues.

I see a dragon from a Hanna Barbera cartoon....

I see the Virgin Mary holding a ball of light, which is still in her belly, but someone's arm is coming around the Virgin Mary as if to put her in a neck hold or maybe to slit her throat with the knife.

So since we know Jodi is the virgin mary, I now believe her story about two attackers. Case closed.:twocents:

eyeimageedit_zpsb54f2e4d.jpg

I think you had better delete this fast or you might be on vacation again...just sayin....:angel:

I hope not. I am under the impression that this site is FOR truth, justice and fairness.

No reason to panic whatsoever. A stipulation is nothing. Does anyone really think this jury is going to allow JA to walk out free because of a stipulation that says she didn't have the gun or knife *in her hand* the moment 1 picture (and that's only 1 picture) was taken? The state conceded this because it's a throw-away that costs them nothing. This prosecutor has practiced nearly 30 years and knows exactly what he's doing.

Don't know why he's not trusted. This case is a slam dunk for conviction. For goodness sakes the perp admitted the killing AND failed to prove self-defense. It doesn't get better than that; it's a slam dunk!

I know what you mean. I know Juan is a big boy and can totally handle it, but there was a point today when he was speaking and he just seemed so exasperated. He's just trying to do his job and bring this sweet family justice and he's getting hammered from all corners. I wonder if he was been this attacked before.

Probably not...but at least this time he can go outside on the courthouse steps and hold meetings with his fan club! Roflmao!

Nurmi is a tad jealous I think....IMO...

I hope JM has vacation time coming up. He earned it. Time to relax.

lol, FourEyes posted earlier (joking) that maybe she had the knife between her teeth like a ninja chihuahua.

I believe the only acknowledgement Juan needs is from the Alexander family.

OOOHHHHH PLEEEEASE MODS...Could we plllleeasse have a thread for what we see!!!??? A separate thread just for what we see!!!???

I loved Nurmi trying his best to sound like he was full of righteous indignation...yet falling flat...even raised his voice a bit. Was pretty darn entertaining!

Yeah it must sting to keep losing in Juan's shell game. "I know that prosecutorial misconduct must be under one of these!!!"

For the record:

Juan has no children. Juan has been previously married but he is currently not married though is in a long-term relationship (sorry ladies, he's not available). He is approximately 55 years old, graduated from Arizona State University Law School around 1983 or '84. Admitted to the bar in '84, has practiced law his entire career in AZ.

He should reproduce! The world needs more people like him in it!

No reason to panic whatsoever. A stipulation is nothing. Does anyone really think this jury is going to allow JA to walk out free because of a stipulation that says she didn't have the gun or knife *in her hand* the moment 1 picture (and that's only 1 picture) was taken? The state conceded this because it's a throw-away that costs them nothing. This prosecutor has practiced nearly 30 years and knows exactly what he's doing.

Don't know why he's not trusted. This case is a slam dunk for conviction. The perp admitted the killing. It's slam dunk!

There is no basis for this stipulation. JMO. I think the jury will see right through this.

bleh.

When this case goes to the jury, how many days do you think the jury will deliberate before reaching a verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744