trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Long time no post.. I have a confession to make ...

My name is Kate and I'm a Juanaholic....:blushing:

Hi Kate! My name is Lara & I'm a hopeless Juanaholic! Welcome to the club!:rocker:

On Reasonable Doubt, by Mikee Daniels.

Quite funny.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gcrnKD2UAk"]Jodi Arias Pre Meditation Proved , Evidence ! - YouTube[/ame]

The state has added another witness according to court documents filed April 15th. Any guesses on who that witness may be?

It won't be, but I wish it was someone from AAA who'd follow Jodi's route from Yreka to Pasadena to Mesa to SLC to Yreka, using a huge map and brightly colored directional arrows.

Edit: Yes!!! Just like Mikee did above.

Can someone summarize what happened yesterday. Was totally focused on the marathon bombing and making sure friends and family were safe.

Whatever was uncovered, JM implies it has upset ALV. That's BIG.

I'm thinking the judge is going to toss ALV's testimony!

I am heartless, I really don't care if ALV is upset. If the Judge tosses her testimony, it will only serve to validate what some of the jurors already think based on the tenor of their questions. It will also alert those without questions that they were fed a load of bunk. I think there is more to it though.

It won't be, but I wish it was someone from AAA who'd follow Jodi's route from Yreka to Pasadena to Mesa to SLC to Yreka, using a huge map and brightly colored directional arrows.

I would love to see the list so we could all start speculating about who is new on the list. :)
But with JM, you just know it will be good.

I am heartless, I really don't care if ALV is upset. If the Judge tosses her testimony, it will only serve to validate what some of the jurors already think based on the tenor of their questions. It will also alert those without questions that they were fed a load of bunk. I think there is more to it though.

But wouldn't that just be awesome?

The photo analysis expert from yesterday mentioned how the equipment he has at his office has twice the resolution as the photo being shown in court and that he can make out the image he traced onto what was shown yesterday.

I don't know a lot about cameras, so this may sound stupid, but wouldn't it be possible for him to take a photo with another camera of the image on his equipment at his office that clearly shows this outline and present that photo in court?

Hi everyone. Long time no post.. I have a confession to make ...

My name is Kate and I'm a Juanaholic....:blushing:

Hello, Kate! I tok am a Juanaholic and I refuse to enter a 12 step program. I like my Juan addiction

Can someone summarize what happened yesterday. Was totally focused on the marathon bombing and making sure friends and family were safe.

After lunch, they held the closed hearing with ALV. When they came back, the judge read the stipulation to the jury, and recess was called for the day.

Motion for mistrial (signing of photos):
:denied:

motion for mistrial prosecutorial misconduct re: witness intimidation:
:denied:
(includes addressing of the Judge on Arias' tweeting during the trial via a second party: nothing she can do: but jail is aware and will monitor)

hearing on eye guy:
stipulation: last photo of Travis Jury will be instructed Arias was not holding a weapon during the taking of that photo

Am I correct in thinking Mr Neumeister was a last minute witness added by the defense?

In the Michael Peterson trial a prosecution expert's testimony was tossed because he'd lied about part of his educational credentials iirc, but he wasn't a pivotal witness. I hope something less than tossing ALV's testimony is available to JS, just to defeat future appeals.

Twitter talk about the State adding witnesses to it's rebuttal case.

SuzInNEOhio ‏@SuzinNEOhio 7m
Can't wait to see who is on the State's witness list. #jodiarias pic.twitter.com/1vm8Ende2V

Just_me ‏@Just_Me1965 38m
Someone was added to States witness list for rebuttle. Cant wait to get underway! #JusticeForTravis #jodiarias pic.twitter.com/yc1cVbhEuM

Good Morning.. most beloved Web Sleuthers!!!

Got hot delicious coffee brewed and anyone need a refill.. ready for yea!!! Always need brain juice to get the thinking goin..

So much to recover from the horror of the bombing to positively wonderful motions denied in trial. Opposite ends of the emotional spectrum shooooooo

I have wondered if all these frivolous motions (more than I have ever seen in a trial) isn't obnoxiously spurred by the one and only Jodi!!! .... rather than absolutely needed by clear-headed and legal minded professional Defense Team like we all observe in Trials.

That is my little :twocents: thus far!!!

How?

Not his witness, not under any subpoena

Martinez has no power over Jodi Arias. Never did.

JA choice to testify.

JMO

Ransom, Jodi is still a witness, albeit a lying one. So he likely won't call her but the attorneys said he could.

I don't know, but I'm curious how eye-guy came to the DT's attention.

Facebook likely gave them the idea-lol. But, I admit I am at a loss as to what he Neumeister testified to already in this case- I can't place him. Must have missed that day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member