trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone summarize what happened yesterday. Was totally focused on the marathon bombing and making sure friends and family were safe.

JayB12, I hope your family and friends are okay!

See Lorynne34's post below for a summation of yesterday.

1. The victim's siblings sat feet away from the killer, until the horror of that was finally fixed by placing the killer at the other end of the court room.
2. Hours were spent on what may or may not be seen in the victim's eye. Finally stipulated that the reflection does not show some one holding a weapon.
3. JM did not prosecutorially misconduct.
4. Jodi tweeted, and the sheriff controls what she does, unless it adversley affects the trial

ETA...I posted the same time as Softail's summary up above...

Good Morning.. most beloved Web Sleuthers!!!

Got hot delicious coffee brewed and anyone need a refill.. ready for yea!!! Always need brain juice to get the thinking goin..

So much to recover from the horror of the bombing to positively wonderful motions denied in trial. Opposite ends of the emotional spectrum shooooooo

I have wondered if all these frivolous motions (more than I have ever seen in a trial) isn't obnoxiously spurred by the one and only Jodi!!! .... rather than absolutely needed by clear-headed and legal minded professional Defense Team like we all observe in Trials.

That is my little :twocents: thus far!!!

Mmm, sound good. hot coffee and hot Juan.

The bombing was so sad. No safety in this world with so many psychopaths running around.

After lunch, they held the closed hearing with ALV. When they came back, the judge read the stipulation to the jury, and recess was called for the day.

Great, thanks. I got all the way up to the two denials for misconduct and to the break. I wasn't sure if there was any action following the break and closed hearing with ALV.

Good morning, fellow Websleuthers! I am SO excited for today! One step closer to justice for Travis - and JUAN up with rebuttal. We will get to hear truths today, instead of the nonsense the defense has been trying to spin. So glad to be here with you all!!

In the Michael Peterson trial a prosecution expert's testimony was tossed because he'd lied about part of his educational credentials iirc, but he wasn't a pivotal witness. I hope something less than tossing ALV's testimony is available to JS, just to defeat future appeals.

And to make sure she can never testify as an expert again. I seriously doubt that she should ever counsel anyone again. I shudder to think of the lives she has ruined with her snow white pep talk.

Good morning, fellow Websleuthers! I am SO excited for today! One step closer to justice for Travis - and JUAN up with rebuttal. We will get to hear truths today, instead of the nonsense the defense has been trying to spin. So glad to be here with you all!!

Correction..Juan step closer!:D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Ransom, Jodi is still a witness, albeit a lying one. So he likely won't call her but the attorneys said he could.

I do not believe this is accurate.

I don't know which attorney's said this, but there is a lot of mis-information floating around.

Jodi is the defendant and cannot be compelled to witness by the state.

can not be

Good morrow, sleuthers! What kind of day is it today? Is it the kind of day you'd like a little rebuttal with your toast? :seeya:

Facebook likely gave them the idea-lol. But, I admit I am at a loss as to what he Neumeister testified to already in this case- I can't place him. Must have missed that day!

You're right. I forgot he said he'd testified earlier in this case, iirc re audio.

Good Tuesday to you all !!

Reading back upon KCL's posts on their outing, a while back with one of Travis's sisters, looking for the gun...I had a question, maybe two...

How did JA get herself all cleaned up?

I know it was said she cleaned up in another bathroom, but what keeps coming back to me....Even tho she had those "pigtails" which looks like braids to me.. she still would have blood in her hair. Or is that where they found her hair, in a sink?

Still how did she get the car cleaned out?
What bodies of water is around? Going toward her "alibi's" house.
Do they know for sure she used all the gas cans for gas? Could one of them be filled with water?
Any rest area's along her route to her "Alibi"?
Gas Stations?

I'm really wondering about these things, and maybe these have been answered before, lol but I'm a late bloomer :)

One last thing, Thinking and Praying for those in Boston.

Justice for Travis!!

Remember the song "Celebration"? That comes to mind when we finally hear the defense team say, "Your Honor, the defense rests".

How could someone think that she could have run off and got the knife. It makes absolutely no sense. There just wasn't enough time. Just look at the photos. She didn't run off downstairs or into the bedroom or wherever to get the knife. It doesn't cohere. She had to have had it already at hand, as well as the gun. I also think that she not only chose, but planned to kill him with the knife, versus the gun. This, because of the shear number of stab wounds, and even more so, the throat slashing. The throat slashing itself speaks volumes, imo. If she had just wanted to kill him with a simple gun shot, it makes no sense that she would have then engaged in such a physically violent act as what then transpired. No sense at all, imo.

Hmmm... One of the evidence photos shows a used piece of duct tape on the bathroom floor. I wouldn't put it past JA to have had the knife duct taped to the back of her hip while she was taking the pictures. (Probably the same knife she used for slashing tires, IMO.) :moo:

Any other theories as to why there was a used piece of duct tape on the bathroom floor that day?

I have a question. We see blown margins occasionally. If poster still is on should we do a private message to the poster? Or are we supposed to notify the moderator and they will delete it? New people, and old people, please check the size of your post!:)

Good morrow, sleuthers! What kind of day is it today? Is it the kind of day you'd like a little rebuttal with your toast? :seeya:

Can we throw in a few Mimosa's with that toast ??? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's HIS left eye.

Well, thanks for the reply, but can someone Please answer, seriously, I'm confused on this. Is a photo like a Mirror image, since it shows as TA's Right eye that they're talking about, as it appears in the photo.
IOW, right arm, right eye, yet they say his Left eye. Do they mean left side of the photo??????

Head over to the Boston thread, they are online right now and on television with the FBI.

Afternoon

T - 2 hours and 49 minutes ish.

I have decided to have a relationship with the man on the moon. That makes it official right?

Can we throw in a few Mimosa's with that toast ??? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It will make for an interesting lecture, but I think the students may prefer me a little on the toasted side. Why not? :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth