trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can. But sometimes a matter stays sealed forever...unless a party files a motion to unseal with the court. IMHO no one will do this once the trial is over.

I think one of the media will put in the request. If it's sealed it's probably juicy especially with the reference Juan made yesterday.

The state has added another witness according to court documents filed April 15th. Any guesses on who that witness may be?

The photo guy from yesterday - looks like he's out of a job. Maybe he'll come testify that it's possible she IS holding a knife in that reflection. (just kidding!)

Regardless of whether Jodi was holding a weapon at that moment, she had one handy.
There was the bathrobe hanging right next to the shower. A weapon could've been hid in a bathrobe pocket. Two weapons were used by Jodi, and she's a smirky, cruel killer, IMO.

Now I could have sworn JA said she "put the knife back into the dishwasher"when she was on the stand.

When someone says they put it back it usually means it was in the spot they originally took it from.
Did anyone else catch this?

Now I could have sworn JA said she "put the knife back into the dishwasher"when she was on the stand.

When someone says they put it back it usually means it was in the spot they originally took it from.

I think she quibbled and said that putting the knife in the dishwasher might have only been a memory of another time she'd done that, since she was the "housecleaner" and "over there all the time".

I still believe the gun was the first weapon of choice.

The photo of his face was shear fear as she was pointing it at him.

He slid down the shower wall.

Either
a. she did shoot him first (the bullet miraculously did not incapacitate him, despite ME's last report).

or

b. He managed to "lunge" at her and the gun got knocked out of her hand. (as per the sprinkle of truth in Jodi's testimony)

Then she pulled out the knife, stabbed him in the heart.

He stood in front of the sink, and she proceeded to stab him repeatedly in the back.

He crawled down the down hallway, Jodi still after him and when he makes it to the end, she slit his throat. moo

She drags him back to the shower and if he was not shot already as above, she shot him after placing him back in the shower.

So, the gunshot was intended to be first, i'm not 100% certain if the gunshot came first or last based on my theory above.

I just realized something that is probably old news to all of you.

I'm just now able to look closely at the shower photos and I originally thought the photo of him looking directly into the camera, was of him standing.

I now realize that this photo shows him SEATED with his back against the shower wall.

The very next photo shows him seated in the shower but cannot see his face.

In my mind and MHOO this just solidifies my belief he was shot in the shower and stunned unconscious and JA thought he was dead.

She would have had to been kneeling eye to eye with him while she took that photo of him looking straight into the camera.

You can see in his face, he is not happy.

Me too!!! Yes, I can quit any time I want. I don't want to quit though :rocker:

What happens when this trial ends and we have to go cold turkey? Seriously, this is the first trial I've followed here, so what do y'all do next? :eek:

Yes- she did say this. She waxed and waned saying she couldn't be sure as she spent so much time there she wasn't sure if she was confusing it with ordinary dish loading. She also contraindicated herself later or before with she had no idea whether the knife was in the bathroom, the bed-stand or what- a story for every occasion.

BBM~ The "fog".

I think she quibbled and said that putting the knife in the dishwasher might have only been a memory of another time she'd done that, since she was the "housecleaner" and "over there all the time".

New addition to docket.

4/16/2013 NOT - Notice - Party (001) 4/16/2013
NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE OF SENTENCING PHASE WITNESS

Thanks! I posed a question over there.

Hi Teletude, when you get the reply would you post it here? :)
This was asked a few times before so someone asked one of the attorneys there and I cannot remember their explanation but they did say that yes she could be called during rebuttal but JM probably would not do that. I want to say it was answered by AZ Lawyer or Gitano 1 (hope I spelled that right). I would hope it isn't necessary. I think I heard that the defense can question the rebuttal witnesses. If so, could you imagine how Nurmi would walk JA all the way back through her testimony? Ugh. Couldn't go through that again. Thanks forthe reply.:seeya:

Scarlett Whois party 001? Gotta be prosecution right?

In the case documents section, party 001 will always mean JA - so we don't know, unless specified like with "states sixteenth supplemental...." whether filed by defense or prosecution. My bet is on defense.

What happens when this trial ends and we have to go cold turkey? Seriously, this is the first trial I've followed here, so what do y'all do next? :eek:

Moving to Mesa!! Across from the courthouse!! Ha ha:great:

(snip)
It appears that JM's calculus was that the picture, being framed so obviously intentionally, was taken by the photographer with both hands while looking through the viewfinder, and crouching as the defendant herself testified, and not standing, with the camera held below the chest and lower on the torso, in the neighborhood of the navel, as Neumeister claims.

This image, where the camera was clearly over Travis/above his shoulder, not only debunks and devoids her testament of crouching, it de-proves she was indeed standing ;)

For someone who suffered these unfortunate post-traumatic fog-outs------ her meticulous descriptive pre-memory is so incredulously scripted it's almost laughable.

2jdq83s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members