trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That stipulation picture is one where Travis is sitting on the floor of the shower, correct?

They re done now right? :please: They will rest tomorrow and Juan will start his rebuttal. minus any new motions from the defense? Internet has been patchy all day and I missed most of what happened. :banghead:

we don't know.

If they were smart they would have rested on that stipulation... they did not (note I am not saying they are not smart only that if I were them I would have rested on that stipulation to the jury)

I'm not being rude either. The minute this "junk" science is let into a court of law we all need to be worried. It is just like finding a cat in the clouds or Jesus on a piece of toast. It proves nothing except that there is something there. And that is proof of nothing at all. Amen.

Bless you.

Could premeditation also be considered when a perp picks up another weapon? Doesn't matter if shot or knife attack came first. She chose to continue attack with another weapon.

Plus all the other evidence of Premeditation that has been discussed above.

IMHO what the defense did today was expose their sheer desperation. They are in the final stretch of their "case in chief", so essentially they just threw everything against the wall hoping something...anything would stick. Unfortunately for the DT nothing stuck, and the stipulation was an epic failure because it is a non-issue to the states case as I see it.

The DT getting desperate now... are trying to prove she did not lie during her testimony?

this has already been intimated at. Yes I think they have to try. They are defending her. So yes.. a try.. but gosh the work product they have to work with is dismal and shoddy. It seems to have come down to petty arguments against the prosecutor for doing his job. Sad.

My guess it has to do with when she approached Samantha.

I would love to wager that it was something much bigger. Falsies on her CV ??? Something was weird about her Masters graduation date. Maybe she's an anti-DP activist and is not allowed to testify because she's trying to further her political views? ..... that sounds pretty weird, I dunno, something is up!

Introspective says:

April 15, 2013 at 6:13 pm

Thank You ALL for contributing!!! What would I do without you all… lol (Also, I thought the BUTLER did it???) lol
BTW, was watching hln since I couldn’t turn the computer on for awhile (making dinner for kids) and strangely, they are kind of not so focussed on the JA trial, using the boston incident as an excuse – wondered if what is going on is not lookiing so good for the prosc side? They tend to blow off things in the trial when it doesnt look so good for them.

This is a copy of the actual post.
What they don't realize is: 1) the bombing in Boston is big news, and 2) it was a closed door session this afternoon, nothing they could televise beyond the seal. Looks like ALV is in major trouble.

we don't know.

If they were smart they would have rested on that stipulation... they did not (note I am not saying they are not smart only that if I were them I would have rested on that stipulation to the jury)

Thank you for the answer!! I don't know what else they could possibly try, but then I should know by now ANYTHING is possible with this trial

we don't know.

IIRC the judge told ALV on Friday that Tuesday she is to be at court to "finish her testimony". ?

Really?

How long does it take a camera to take a pic? Not even 1/2 a second?

How long it it take Jodi to kill Travis? 62 seconds?

That "enhanced retina" is just millisecond. She still could've had the gun on her.

I wonder too if it has something to do w/jodi's jail journals. Maybe she wrote something about ALV?

Jodi writing something would hold as much water as a spaghetti strainer! I think Jodi may have kept correspondence from ALV ....or more books...or something that would prove ALV did something inappropriate or ...just lied about their previous contact.

They re done now right? :please: They will rest tomorrow and Juan will start his rebuttal. minus any new motions from the defense? Internet has been patchy all day and I missed most of what happened. :banghead:

That's a good synopsis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members