trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I don't love Juan but ALV already ruined her reputation with her lies and her lack of education IMO

I need feel this witness is important to me anyway.

WOW he's having this witness basically tell the jury that ALV coached and gave JA her defense!

A lot of this testimony is directed at RS in my opinion, in addition to ALV.

Did JA take her glasses off so she couldn't be recognised? Anyhow this was the first time JA looked up.

Attachments

• ja.jpg
    ja.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 51
This witness makes me want to go back to school :)

Do it! After already having a degree from my straight out of high schools days, I went back to school as an adult to obtain 2 new degrees!

never stop learning!

JW rolling her eyes re: identifying the defendant.

She is sharp as a tack! A beautiful woman inside and out it seems! What a breath of fresh air!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

"I then went to go see the individual"

clinical, impartial, professional

This woman... I love... so much....

I hope he is going to ask her if she sent the defendant any books......

8292012020022highfive.gif

I googled Dr. Janeen Demarte and found this article:

PHOENIX -
A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

WOW!!!!! :what:

I have a girl crush on Ms. Demarte. I really like her. She seems like a no BS kind of woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie