trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think so but I may be overestimating the defense. Her cross examination of Dr Horn was pretty thin. I just don't think there's much here to cross examine the witness about. She explained everything pretty thoroughly - not only the diagnoses that she came up with but her reasons for disagreeing with the defense experts.

If history shows us anything, JW will go over every single nit picky thing to the last molecule. And with this witness, she's wasting her time. I wonder if she has any idea how bad she looked today?

....HLN Nancy Grace and they are showing the Beginning of Juan's direct with Dr. D. WTF? They still haven't shown the "imploding defense direct." Okay, I'm PO'd!

It reminded me of this ancient history class I took years ago where the professor was talking about ancient Roman graffiti and wrote an example on the board in Latin. Everyone started writing it down in their notes and he snickered and said, "Why are you writing this down? You don't know even what it means....it says Josephus took a tremendous dump here."

Your professor sounds terrific!:floorlaugh:

Nancy Grace: Bombshell! After 38 greuling days the Defense rests, and just hours, just hours the Prosecution tears it to shreds!

I wonder who JA's best friend is that has "come out of hiding" and is going to debate NG... Hmmm....

LOL, I didn't see a ring on her finger! :floorlaugh:

Seriously though, she is a fabulous witness. I wish I was half as smart as her.

Jodi didn't wear her glasses all day. Maybe she was trying to play it like she thought she was prettier than DeMarte? Only in your dreams Jodi!

I agree thats exactly what Jodi was doing. Hahha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well, it seemed to me JW didn't understand the education of this witness, or is it just me? JW seemed really confused.

[video=youtube;ZaUBxyzt7jQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaUBxyzt7jQ[/video]

Part III from CroakerQueen which is from after lunch to the afternoon break.

....HLN Nancy Grace and they are showing the Beginning of Juan's direct with Dr. D. WTF? They still haven't shown the "imploding defense direct." Okay, I'm PO'd!

You forgot the "fun! fun!" in your siggie! :floorlaugh:

bbm - not true, not necessarily. Actually the opposite can be said. psychopaths are very difficult to spot. Very manipulative. Blend in well. Someone else can address this I'm sure.

Uhm Lotus? I think you stole my Min Pin. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Your avatar looks just like my Max. I swear I saw him just a second ago chasing my cat under the bed.:floorlaugh:

The only thing I would call snark was when she managed to use a pedophile as an example and knocked 'ol Jennifer out of her high heels.

That was a thing of beauty.
I could thank this post 1000 times!! :rocker: :rocker:

LOL, I didn't see a ring on her finger! :floorlaugh:

Seriously though, she is a fabulous witness. I wish I was half as smart as her.

Jodi didn't wear her glasses all day. Maybe she was trying to play it like she thought she was prettier than DeMarte? Only in your dreams Jodi!

I though maybe part of the reason the prosecution chose Demarte to evaluate JA is because Demarte is a young, intelligent, successful and attractive woman and that could bring out the worst in JA, for the benefit of the state! Just one piece of it... She seems great because she doesn't come off as taking her testimony personal, she hasn't gotten argumentative or purposefully loose on her answers as to not be "tricked"...
Moo :)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Demarte really has JA's number when she talked about her being clumsy. The way she lumbered up to the stand, violently took her blazer off, etc. It always bothered me. She just looks WRONG. She creeps me out. You would think the DT would want to work with JA to lessen those effects.

ITA but I somehow believe that NO ONE tells JA what to do, how to do it or where. Perhaps the jail guards can try, but I think her DT is afraid of her. MOO

All of the stories from JA's friend amount to very little in importance. She butchered a dear human being. I personally don't care how sweet she was, or what a good friend she was. It's all about what she did to Travis. I am so over the fluff. They didn't see the real JA, that's all this amounts to.

I though maybe part of the reason the prosecution chose Demarte to evaluate JA is because Demarte is a young, intelligent, successful and attractive woman and that could bring out the worst in JA, for the benefit of the state! Just one piece of it... She seems great because she doesn't come off as taking her testimony personal, she hasn't gotten argumentative or purposefully loose on her answers as to not be "tricked"...
Moo :)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

OH YEAH. Juan is awesome! He knew that the "non-jealous" Jodi would be enraged at having to listen to Dr. Demarte describe her as a monster. AND, Dr. D. is gorgeous, has a higher IQ than 118, is a go-getter, etc., all the things that Jodi could never ever be (even if the murder never happened, Jodi was a loser).

I love it!

It's interesting that Juan didn't bring up the other MPII thresholds Jodi exceeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx