trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our IQ drops as we age right? I'm not taking that thing again, i'm way past my peak...I should start taking some antioxidants.

Yep! I did. I hope everybody that has facebook will do so. It shows the photo of his face in the shower, post-death.

Just reported it and sent the info to the others on my list so they can report it as well.

The judge should say, "Do you want to just sit in my lap until the trial ends?"

Maybe Mama Sherry can warm up a bottle, too. I wouldn't mind the "approaches" that much if they didn't have to be made with an audible "tsk" or whatever that clucking noise JW makes before she makes an actual objection: "CLUCK!" "Objection! pause Can we approach?" with obligatory eye roll and stomping.

I love watching Juan contain his frustration as he slowly makes his way up there for the nth-million time!!:floorlaugh:

If my best friend from childhood/bridesmaid at my wedding chopped and practically decapitated someone, I'm not so sure I wouldn't be free basing.

I'd at least spend a whole day painstakingly chopping her out of all of my wedding photos. lol

This chick seems like she'd be more likely to sell them.

:facepalm:

Wilmot's not keping up here. She has no reason to be mad or snarky at DD. JM had reason to be upset because Samuels and laviolette gave Jodi books, apologized to her, we're caught in lies and other reprehensible acts. Wilmott doesn't understand she needs to catch DD in something unethical before getting upset. Bizarre

Isn't Dr. DeMarte the greatest?! Good pick Juan M. ! :rocker:

I noticed she used the word "extreme" alot. ;)

I also noticed she is talking to the jury when she answers a question. Very personable, a nice soothing voice. And she definitely knows what she is talking about.

No wonder the DT looks so unhappy today...

:D

Our IQ drops as we age right? I'm not taking that thing again, i'm way past my peak...I should start taking some antioxidants.

My DH & I joke all the time about how much our IQ's have plummeted after 3 kids. He's an electrical engineer & he thinks he's lost most of his mind. I know that I'm a barely functioning "mediocre range" IQ at this point!

This chick seems like she'd be more likely to sell them.

:facepalm:

Wow. She was still being pretty protective of Jodi and didn't really want to talk about the early days. I think she's really sad about it.

Editing to add that my "wow" wasn't in disapproval ... it was just meant to express "wow, I didn't see that." I'm pretty much always in agreement with kscornfed. :D

Yep! I did. I hope everybody that has facebook will do so. It shows the photo of his face in the shower, post-death.

Well, whoever did it is a coward. They listed their website as Caylee Daily. Pathetic.

Love the Eggtree.
Been following the site since back at CA trial and it is just as great (and witty/wise with the observations) with this trial too.

Edit to add: I don't mean "witty" in a bad way. NOTHING is witty about brutal murders. But EggTree analysis of proceedings can be very appropriately witty.
Sorry ... Didn't mean to imply anything untoward ... Great blog.

Yes, I'm with you on this. Been following it too.

Please everyone, there is a HORRIBLE facebook page that has been made. And I do not mean it's for Jodi, it's just... I'm in tears.

Please go to the State vs Jodi Arias facebook page and they will link you from there. Warning the page that needs to be reported has death photos of Travis and they are calling him a pervert. Please help stop this, it's not up to try and get a different view on things. There is no excuse for it. I will NOT link it so just go to the State vs Jodi Arias facebook page and they are talking about it and can link you.

I feel like I am going to be sick now. :cry: There are too many monsters in this world.

OMG that is beyond sickening and so sad. There are some very very sick people out there that have no compassion for others. That page needs to be removed.:banghead:

Please everyone, there is a HORRIBLE facebook page that has been made. And I do not mean it's for Jodi, it's just... I'm in tears.

Please go to the State vs Jodi Arias facebook page and they will link you from there. Warning the page that needs to be reported has death photos of Travis and they are calling him a pervert. Please help stop this, it's not up to try and get a different view on things. There is no excuse for it. I will NOT link it so just go to the State vs Jodi Arias facebook page and they are talking about it and can link you.

I feel like I am going to be sick now. :cry: There are too many monsters in this world.

Reported. I don't have the words. The monsters behind that page and everyone who likes it and participates are dark cancerous souls. Karma isn't enough for them. Such ugly dispicable beings.

Isn't that the truth! She is bright and knows her stuff, I love how understated things have been only to have Willmott thing Dr. Demarte took 2 months off to be a slacker, and Dr. Demarte said "I was teaching" (um JM try to catch her in a period of time she stopped working and just watched court tv or something? not gonna happen...)

She should have stopped trying the Gotcha stuff it was not working and making her look like and angry defense attorney that was losing a case

BBM

Yup, JW asked her about that ' 2months off' ---hoping it was because she was in jail for a DUI or something. LOL In reality she was teaching at the University level while she studied for her Doctorate Licensing exam. OOpsie.

And then there was this potential 'gotcha' by JW:

JW: "Soooo, I see you stayed at this same employer, even AFTERRRR becoming a licensed Doctor, correct? "

Correct, I became the DIRECTOR of the clinic at that time...

JW: When did you become the Director?

IMMEDIATELY....

EPIC FAIL for JW on this cross so far. :floorlaugh:

I wonder now if it could be the "jerk" comment that some say she made under her breathe about Juan to the jury, and was called out about it in chambers...that would also be the reason JW objected when Juan used that word with this Dr.

That was my immediate thought, too.

wow..ok, never mind, guess I'll que up the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stefunee