trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of court, doesn't JSS look like she would be fun to have a glass of wine with? Love when she laughs. Would love to hear her stories.

Judge Stephens even seems happier today - I am sure she's relieved to listen to an intelligent witness!

A happier looking judge. I am sure she's happy with justice beginning to prevail in her court room.

Attachments

• judges.jpg
    judges.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 27
On time again - when Juan and his witness are up. Now I know for sure any and all delays are due to the defense.

Is it normal for a judge to not stand for the jury?

Shazam! This witness is awesome! First day I've not wanted to bang my head against a wall. Very professional & articulate.

To those asking:
She probably doesn't have female friends because she doesn't "want" them. They provide nothing for her or further her missions so she has no use. She's not sleeping with women sexually so there for there are none in her life. JMO

And while she may tech know right from wrong it doesn't mean she feels remorse or guilt. I don't think she feels those two things so doing something wrong has no real penalty.

She's a grifter at heart, so I'm sure she has her little minions in jail--look at Donovan. Donovan is like a little puppy chasing her around--and doing things that are not good (Twitter acct.--D is a felon).

Even the Judge cant stop smiling! Hi Everyone!

Lol @ how Judge gives a big smile to witness, smiles looking aroun court then smile quickly faes when she looks at the DT.

I think the judge is also happy to have a fresh air of TRUTH blowing through her court room after all the DT's "experts"

Fight or flight is the topic

Love how Juan keeps 'slipping' and saying felony instead of flight.

Organization & planning. Demonte just shot of 3 examples, bing, bang, boom.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

All of this time I have referred to Valerie as court assistant but her official title is Bailiff. I am learning so much here. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

I must say Valerie does an excellent job. She just came over and said I crack her up. Keep up the great work Valerie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503