trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sick, sick, sick of can we approach! is the judge giving legal lessons at the bench? geez. moo

The jury must really appreciate the efficient and professional exchange between Juan & Dr DeMarte.

What a contrast of the days and days and days spent on shoddy presentations by others.

Juan's a lot nicer to this witness too. :giggle:

Hey Everybody - I know you are all caught up in this trial, but I'm here to start the daily TO run for name calling and name variations. If you have any of that going on in your posts, now would be a good time to edit them.

Salem

Plus not being stressed with obstinate witnesses! Had to be difficult :banghead:

ALV was so high maintenance! I think everyone's glad her reign of terror is over.

What happened to Jodi's aunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I notice that the JA camp in the gallery are not as animated today.......

I zoned in on " I called Darryl (but only because...)" Like she had to give herself an excuse..."but only because".

Rationalization.

I think that a lot of the WSers here that thought that JA latched onto Travis because he was everything she wasn't are so right. He was stable and was striving to be a good person etc. Along comes JA who has led a somewhat troubled life but that trouble was inside her. Fighting with her parents, kicking her mother, breaking windows, breaking down doors, etc. She idolizes him and wants to be like him but she can't...she just doesn't have the mental stability. Fake it til yah make it only goes so far.

Lol @ how Judge gives a big smile to witness, smiles looking aroun court then smile quickly faes when she looks at the DT.

I think the judge is also happy to have a fresh air of TRUTH blowing through her court room after all the DT's "experts"

Judge looks as happy as us!

Is it normal for Donovan to be so fidgety? She's chewing her nails like they're cake-flavored! She looks worried about this testimony.

You have 6 or 7 ? You don't recall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it meant they had 7 kids, 6 of them boys. If so, wowzwers. I need a drink just imagining that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95