trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jodi has stopped scribbling,so what is she going to do now when dr demarte starts speaking

Are you talking about me? Dr D has really got JA's attention now. This must be hitting the marks

Agreed, gauntlet -- she's also got JM's interest, too. I don't think I've ever seen her so consistently angry. There is almost steam coming out of her ears!

Don't know if this has been brought up, but does anyone have a concern, that DT is going to make a deal out of her 'being smarter than 2 Dr. with X amount of experience who believe JA has PTSD' there may be someone on the jury who finds her too cocky or young to make that statement when she isn't giving 5 or 6 examples, she is giving the same 1 or 2 and that is all DS gave

just wondering.

I'm so sick of these approaches!

JM: Ma'm in terms of memory issues flight and fight after a murder, if an individual, if the def was in fight or flight how would it affect their memory?

Dr. DeMarte: You can see memory impairment, if a person was in flight or fight
it would be short duration.

Seriously will these sidebar tapes become available. I wanna know what's being said!

JW is trying to look so bored, yawning, looking at her watch. This from a woman who let Samuels and LaViolette (sp?) ramble on and on and on and on and............

[video=youtube;N43sM0Xd3NQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N43sM0Xd3NQ[/video]

Why do they have to approach every time? Why can't the judge just rule from the bench?

Yes, thanks, you gave a good explanation. I noticed on the PTSD thread that a number of people suffered from it after a car crash. I would say you might have situational depression when you're in the hospital with a broken leg, say, because you can't get around, take care of yourself, you're worried about your job and money, etc. Once you are back on your feet, it would improve. But you might suffer from PTSD related to the crash itself: nightmares, not wanting to get in a car even when its disruptive to your life, and so. Does that make sense?

Yes, you have it in a nutshell! :great:

I think I am a normal person but the Doc Demarte makes me want to book an appointment just to find out for sure. Very bright lady. Finally some sense and calm in the court room.

I love, LOVE my doctor, but this young woman can be second on my list. Shhhh... don't tell! :seeya:

I wonder if any of the jury members make eye contact with, or even look at her, when she stares them down duirng all these entrances and exits?

From what I have heard from those in the courtroom, the jury NEVER looks at or even acknowledges JA as the enter and exit the room

Ahem ;).....she is the JUDGE :blushing:

I just thought everyone shows "respect" to the jury for their civil duty!

I understand she is the highest authority there. I always thought it was a "respect thing", thats all.

Wow I really like this witness. Finally somebody who knows what their talking about!!

Geez, I thought I missed a lot of testimony, but I get the impression they were at the bench during my entire nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax