trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a character this JA!!! She was so very attentive to Dr. Samuels and LaV, even staring the jury down. Now she is just writing and writing and writing and just occasionally blowing hot air in JW ear, lmao.

IMO the jury will definitely notice this and will realize that this behavior supports the BPD diagnosis.

JA busy writing ...
"I will not look up, I will not look up, I will not look up"

If I were Jodi's attorney, I would use this to show that my client is sick, and was not able to control herself. Is this a chemical thing that can be controlled thru medicine? I don't know if I like this. She's making me feel sorry for Jodi.

They could have used all this to their advantage and plead insanity. It wouldn't fly, but it is more convincing then what they came up with.

come on.. we have seen slander of Travis day after day after day but the one thing that shows her anger in a text (defense opened the door here) is being argued?

i give up

I'll be disgusted if this exhibit is not allowed in.

This is fascinating. I'm so glad there is a professional who really got into the mind and behavior of Jodi Arias.

So impressive isn't she. JA must have known all this was coming and she disengaged from the very start today. Ostrich syndrome I'm thinking. She has even ignored her pal JW (who I noticed earlier reach across and position her phone invitingly close).

I can't see the DT retrieving any ground with her and I'm already getting the sense she's answering openly and honestly.

To the poster who urged caution about thinking everyone with BPD is an evil monster ... kudos to you for owning your diagnosis and having the introspection to educate yourself and presumably seek out the help you need to get some relief from this horrible affliction.

I believe Jodi Arias is a classic BPD, but she has never accepted that there is anything wrong or different about her or her behavior. She has always externalized and unfortunately never looked at the possibility of helping herself, even when it was suggested by family and friends.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WS'rs. I've seen so many of you here really think people who have BPD are just totally evil.

I have PTSD/BPD/Anxiety.

Please take some time to educate yourselves. Please try not to make sweeping generalizations about those with BPD are all evil monsters (I've seen that a lot on here)

Borderline personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:therethere:
Fear not, Veritas Vita!I don't believe all people diagnosed with BPD have the extreme psychopathological tendencies as JA. I have a family member with BPD, and I KNOW someone can have BPD without being an evil psychopath!

JA's hand movements seem quite repetitive to me at the moment. It's almost like she's writing the same words or something over and over again.

She's writing "I am not immature" over and over.

Tink

It cannot be lost on the jury that the killer sits mesmerized when her own witnesses testify about her, but today she has not looked up once from her doodling or manifesto project as the truth is spoken.

I think a competent lawyer might tell her to look semi - engaged in the preceedings but that whole defense table is less than capable.

Frankly, her defense team is human and I believe they are beyond caring about her or what happens to her. They'll still do their job, but they're not going to play mommy to an adult who knows better.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WS'rs. I've seen so many of you here really think people who have BPD are just totally evil.

I have PTSD/BPD/Anxiety.

Please take some time to educate yourselves. Please try not to make sweeping generalizations about those with BPD are all evil monsters (I've seen that a lot on here)

Borderline personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Absolutely not! I always try to learn a little before I open my mouth and will take time later to read more.

It's how you handle the cards life has dealt you that is more important than the hand itself.

Has she not looked up once or discussed anything with JW during this entire days testimony? This cannot be lost on the jury.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that the defense team will tell their client not to pay attention. To make it seem like this witness is unimportant. Perhaps that is why she is busy coloring and won't look up?

Personally I would tell my client to pay attention so as not to appear rude but I'm not an attorney so what do I know?

WTH... Jodi is outright refusing to react to ANYTHING.

Not looking at or acknowledging the Dr, however, but you can bet she's listening INTENTLY.

I think at some level she's quite envious of this women who is professional, intelligent, eloquent and attractive.

I hope the jury is watching arias.. she is acting psycho.. glasses gone.. not paying attention.. and DRAWING..

crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's silly and cheesy but I have to tell you how much I love all of you and WS as a whole. I have no one in real life who has my passion for this case (among others) and it's wonderful to be able to 'chat' with everyone about it!! :blowkiss:

Just hold steady...those inappropriate feelings shall pass soon.

thank you :rocker:

i think maybe i saw a bit of myself in that diagnosis. not that i have BPD but the abandonment part really hit me hard.

i need to look at the crime scene photos for a little reality check.

DT is fighting hard to keep this text out, must be really incriminating!!

I think Dr. DeMarte is wonderful, but more than that, she's representative of the true professionals in the field of psychology. So many "therapists" just adopt the language and then create their own definitions, interpretations and diagnoses out of whole cloth.

So many of the pop-sci books have that flaw. They start with an established idea and then twist it into unrecognizable gibberish. The problem is that where they're good, they're not original and where they're original, they're not good.

OMG! wth is she writing??? can anyone go that long..ggeezzz i hope the jury glances over at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71