trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not for Travis....

Thanks!!

So another words, Sandra Arias DOES believe or at least portraying as if she believes, her daughter was a victim of abuse? Wow!

Would love to know if Jodi's mental condition is genetic!!

I'm back!!!

Have I missed much?

The Defense is trying to pull every single TRICK they can and that's all they have is TRICKS and LIES, must make their job very hard

the jury gets it... they hear all of this. Just recall their previous questions.

this PROFESSIONAL is answering their questions (spoken and unspoken; admissable and unadmissable)

:twocents:

And doing quite well....

I'm guessing Dr. DM will address PTSD sx and BPD sx in terms of differential diagnoses, or overlapping symptomology if you will.

lol, and what is Willmott thinking, sitting next to her while she does that? JW must think Jodi is going catatonic.
I think that it's an attempt to lay foundation for one last-ditch effort at mistrial: that the defendant is not competent to aid in her defense.

Only, well---she is. She's not drugged. She isn't incompetent. She's got a blank, flat affect because her emotions are blunted. It's just the way she is.

I have seen this a million times in my sociopathic father and nephew (both diagnosed) and personality-disordered almost-ex-husband (who has comorbidities that include antisocial personality disorder). The only feeling any of them they outwardly register---and this is very rare, even when they feel it---is anger. All can mimic others emotions if it serves them to do so, but don't bother if they stand nothing to gain.

The anger? It's often VERY well-masked, long-term; when it is expressed, it is incendiary.

WildAboutTrial‏@WildAboutTrial25s
We were waiting for Valerie to make some copies. Val... Valerrriiieee.. Vall making copieeessss. #JodiArias

It's not playing mommy, it's a lawyer who is in his or her element (the courtroom) who could certainly suggest to their client that it would benefit the client to appear engaged. JA might not listen but it's a lawyer giving professional advice, not parenting advice.

And none of us know what her attorneys said to her this morning, at lunch or any other time. I have a feeling she would have ignored and advice they might have given her. (From day 1)

I do not beleive it is their job to display their client for anything other than what she is. They can try, but after a point, what do you do?

let her fry, that's what.

I know it's silly and cheesy but I have to tell you how much I love all of you and WS as a whole. I have no one in real life who has my passion for this case (among others) and it's wonderful to be able to 'chat' with everyone about it!! :blowkiss:
Me too.
They'll ask "what have you been up to?"
Me: Kind of (under-exaggeration) following the Jodi Arias trial.
Them: Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member