trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't ALV testify to having read all of JA's journal entries before 6/04/08 and stated she saw no anger issues? Guess she missed the kicking in doors, etc.

That's probably why all their witnesses highlighted OVER and OVER their many YEARS of experience. They couldn't have guessed how well this doctor would present. Love her testimony! It just makes sense.

She is growing on me, in a good way. She's looking and sounding tired, though. Time for a break.

BTW, did she say how many times she has testified before in a criminal trial?

she has no friends. only these ex-BFs. i find it very odd she has no female friends except the ex-con sitting in the courtroom, apparently.
I think she's likely to view most women as potential rivals and has to disparage them in some way, to make herself feel better. (Like calling her sister stupid, Deanna unbalanced, or her mother abusive, etc.) It's not exactly conducive to friendships - but I think its likely she has a lot of more acquaintance type relationships, short-term, which would be easier for her to manipulate. I think she'd likely appear lovely initially, even to females, if she believed she'd get something out of doing so.

Epic fail when it comes to her convenient memory loss, but perhaps a small kernel of truth amid all the lies...We know she cleaned up before she left the house. No blood anywhere in the house except the master suite/bathroom. She may well have spotted a small amount of blood on her fingers before she got to to the Hoover Dam checkpoint. Could have been residual or happened when she ditched the gun, knife, clothes, etc.

Probably from slicing her fingers during the stabbing. I'm sure that bled for a while.

To those asking:
She probably doesn't have female friends because she doesn't "want" them. They provide nothing for her or further her missions so she has no use. She's not sleeping with women sexually so there for there are none in her life. JMO

And while she may tech know right from wrong it doesn't mean she feels remorse or guilt. I don't think she feels those two things so doing something wrong has no real penalty.

Women would also be prone to pick up on how she's different from them, possibly blowing her cover. She knows she's not like others so she distances herself from anyone that can call her out. Men realize it after the novelty of having a highly sexual and dysfunctional relationship wears off. And yes people do gravitate towards BPD.

I don't understand her body movements though. I have to tone my walk and other things down because I know I come off too sexual (I've learned to listen) but I will attest that I am clumsy and disjointed when I'm wearing flats or not provocative. It feels unnatural

I now have a girl-crush on Dr. Demarte! What with my man-crush on Juan, I'm a happy camper today!! Yay! Travis' family can finally enjoy a day of testimony--the TRUTH is coming out, folks! :loveyou:

finally an intelligent honest witness what do ya know about that? Good ha? yes good!

There's so much love in the courtroom today because everyone's finally hearing the truth.

I hope the DT regroups during this break & quit acting so blase about the total dismantling of their defense argument! Jodi is acting like a brat--she won't put her glasses on to see Dr. DeMarte, she is scribbling or sketching like she's off in some other world. JW keeps smirking and shaking her head and writing--it isn't coming off well at all. Unprofessional?

I was also thinking about JW when Dr. DeMarte was talking about the symptom of being immature, smiling at inappropriate times like when she objects and gets overruled then does that smile. For the life of me I don't understand that response from an attorney in a death penalty case.

I had to pick my son up from school, so I'm just catching up. All I have to say is, WOW!!! Again... I really like this expert witness!!!

There was a defense attorney on HLN earlier this afternoon (John something or another, I think) and he said according to AZ law, it was possible and was up to the judge, but he thought if the DT asked for it, they would get it because it's a DP case.

So it's NOT guaranteed.

Dear Judge is thinking..." finally, I have decorum in my kingdom..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members