trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...I love Dr D....she makes me feel very inadequate though lol!!!

Juan was already anticipating that the DT would go after JD's youth and lack of experience. Good luck with that!

If Chris and or Sky Hughes are coming to give rebuttal testimony, I wish all of Travis' friends would come and fill up the State's side of the courtroom to show the jury....all those things ALV told you about what Travis' own friends said..... bad things about him to Jodi in emails, etc.....that is not representative of us and how we loved, trusted and respected our buddy. I think the Hughes will be coming to explain that at first, VERY early on, they thought Jodi may be a nice girl, but they came to see the truth about her, to the point that they literally told her she is not welcome in their home and warned Travis she was unstable, etc. So the emails from the friends of Travis that ALV relied on, over and over and over are way out of context and do not represent what his friends thought of him.

So many of Travis' friends have been interviewed on Dr. Drew and I have never seen grown men go on and on about how much they loved their friend, as these really nice, upstanding folks did about Travis. I don't care if they cannot wear the blue ribbons, I just wish they could be there now duing the trial, even if it is just for one day and not wait until the day of the verdict.

...to show the jury that, "See! Look! Travis gave ALL of us shirts that say Travis Alexander's!" and that they were meant for advertisement of his blog, NOT a statement of ownership of anyone or anything.

Dear Diary,

The fecal matter has officially hit the ventilation system. To heck with negative vibrational levels. I am a nail and that doc is the screwdriver.

I'm pretty sure I hear a fat lady singing.

Time to start scooping out concrete in my cell with all my pilfered pencils.

Pretty much doomed,
Jodi
xoxo

Is it normal for Donovan to be so fidgety? She's chewing her nails like they're cake-flavored! She looks worried about this testimony.

I noticed that, too. She is usually not so fidgety and anxious looking. She definitely looks worried to me.

Yea HLN..when you read this please, please show Travis's family a little more.:please: Im so hoping they are thrilled with this brillant witness and how amazing she is doing to help them all out.:great: I havent seen them showed much today...Im sick of watching Jodi...trying to act like she is doing something worthwhile!!:furious: Today is a good day for them!!

Still no jury questions in the basket per tweets from courtroom.
The jury must really appreciate that this expert witness knows what she's talking about.

Diagnostic criteria? Oh, no. :facepalm:

Catching up so sorry if this has been asked and answered:

Will defense have opportunity to question this witness?

They sure will.

And I think they better tread carefully..trashing this witness would almost surely backfire on the T if they were to attempt such a thing. I am looking forward to it, seeing them trying to match wits with someone leaps and bounds ahead of them should be amusing.

I believe he only did it because she is so knowledgeable that she tends to go fast. He wanted to slow her down to make sure the jury heard each point contradicted. If he needed it typed, I am sure he would have done it. JMO

AND KCL said the jurors are taking lots of notes so it's a good thing Juan is pacing himself. After today anything else is just Icing On The Cake. Game over Jodi, get used to it!:rocker:

Catching up so sorry if this has been asked and answered:

Will defense have opportunity to question this witness?

and does anyone know if dt gets to do surrebuttal after Juan..because it's a dp case?

Experts should always bring their CV. Their CVs are routinely used as exhibits in trials. Sometimes their expert reports are also admitted as exhibits.

Unless they have something to hide ;)

overruled you will have an opportunity to cross examine! go judge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members