trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her CV follows the standard for academicians and professionals. No one lists every single title of every single lecture on his or her CV. That would be considered inflation, and it's not professional to do so.

It is obvious that DeMarte and LaViolette operate according to different standards, travel in different circles (one an academician and professional, one a folksy anecdotalist). There's no way that Wilmott can rehabilitate the testimony of LaViolette by ripping on DeMarte. It's obvious whose education and practice is superior.

I am still dying to know what ALV did that resulted in her being "sentenced" by the judge.

JW is really making Dr D look So Brilliant and she is

...I have to say.

Wilmott...epic fail. Embarrassing.

Yup and she's doing it on national TV. I doubt the Dean of her law school is impressed but I bet her students are getting a little chuckle from her though.
If she was auditioning for the role of a defense attorney, she wouldn't even get a call back for this performance IMHO.

Thank you, JW. You are doing more help for the prosecution then you will ever figure out.

JW wants Jodi to hear she's "above average" again

Wow wow

I think jodi needs to button up her shirt!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ask how she gets her hair so sleek and shiny, JW! You know you want to!

I love the direct eye contact that dd has with jw. She is not intimidated.

So basically JW is showing how comprehensive her study is, and managed to do it in a lot less time than AV. :rolleyes:

I missed a lot, but from what I can tell.... Dr. D is handling herself very well!! Imagine... an expert witness who can answer yes or no, etc. without arguing. AMAZING! :)

wow, JW is really hung up that IQ test, lol.

Dr. D. responds that she issued the test to be comprehensive and because JA's behaviors and writings indicated a certain level of immaturity.

No point boasting about a high IQ when you're on trial for murder!

Sorry JW but I wouldn't classify 119 as a pretty high iq. It's still within average. LOL

somebody is acting a lot like SOMEBODy she has hung around with..and has picked up the LOVE FEST pal thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor