trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This photo is WEIRD! I feel like JA is telling JW something sinister and JW has finally connected on what her client's true intent was!!:facepalm:

IMO, looks more like JA is holding her hostage with a gun in her back and telling JW to act normal or get shot. But maybe I just watch too much courtroom TV. ;)

I don't think she says "let me check." Whatever she is saying clearing involves something that sounds like "itch."

Isn't that the truth. I turned off JW because I just can't take her voice (on a chalkboard). So they are back in chambers, eh? Stoopid question - but what are they complainin about now?

:what:

MOO

Mel

I think Jodi doesn't 'feel well'---she needed a break, immediately after lunch.

OT - For anyone who might have been interested, the presser regarding the Boston bombings has been postponed. No new time scheduled yet.

I am in MA, latest news is they are not releasing anything at the moment. Seems they have someone though.

I think it's as good as over with for the day. Even they let Jodi lay down for 1/2 an hour, she is NOT going to continue today. She's made up her mind. She can control the court room this way and it's beneficial to her attorneys as well. Who knows - maybe they give her the signal to start playing sick when they know they need to stop.

Wilmott is a sinking ship and they know it, they don't want to continue and want time to think up something else. It's clear they are and have always been in control of this court room.

If I'm wrong about today ending at 2:30 I will gladly eat my words.

I hope the judge gets a clue. This is getting pretty obvious now.

Wilmott has the record for the most Objections ever AND the record for the most "May we Approach ?" requests. That "Single white Female" thing the two of them have going is more than a bit creepy. Especially when you relate it to what happened in the movie.

No kidding. :eek:

:welcome3:

Isn't it the DT's responsibility to ensure their client receives any healthcare she requires while in custody and presumed 'innocent'??

Ummm, Jodi isn't innocent for she an admitted and confessed killer. She's presumed and deemed a liar though so not sure if that counts!!

Migraines are not fatal last I heard. Now if she kept having palpitations, loss of blood or an irregular heart beat then, that's different.
But a headache? Travis would've loved to have endured only a headache on June 4 2008!!

I want my freedom! This trial has me trapped in my bathrobe in a dirty house. It's not my fault.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
....at least you have a support group who understand where you are coming from.... Plus bathrobes are swag....:great:

1. I do this for a living. I listened to the audio FOUR times, and JW said, "Let me get you...".

2. No matter how much I dislike JW, and trust me, I do, I don't think she'd say beotch in open court.

3. I realize when the seal is up, we all get bored, but seriously, four pages of "She said it! I heard it"? My time here is limited when I'm having to work, and it makes it hard to get through to the actual posts about testimony.

4. I love, love, love Websleuths, but really, is it appropriate for us to run to JM's office with every slight, real or imagined? Let the man do his job.

:moo:

The last trick the DT has is to drag this out so badly that the jurors start filing away....people get sick, families have emergencies. It's amazing that the jurors have hung in this long without any legitimate issues.

Is their court on Friday? If not, I bet defense is hoping to stop today due to illness and drag out cross until end of Thursday so jury supposedly leaves for long weekend with negative impressions about Dr. D. to ruminate on. Any which way, it's not going to make a difference in the outcome in the long run, IMO.

Which is what has happened before, either by circumstance or design... if it does happen today, I'd lean towards the latter.

She said...
"let me check"

Im no JW fan, but I believe this is a major "power of suggestion" just like the whole eyeball drama yesterday.

JW may suck currently, but I do not believe it is like her to do this.

Some are saying that they absolutely hear it - power of suggestion, IMO.

I too listened with high end noise cancellation headphones after people kept saying their heard ***** and I never heard the word *****. First time on my regular speaker I heard "let me check". Next check on headphones, I actually heard "let me getcha" or "get you"

Strange how people can hear different things....when there is only one thing that was truly said. That isn't to knock on anyone....Its just a strange phenomena that is common throughout life...

What happened today? Anyone able to summarize? I haven't been able to watch even a second yet!!!

HLN saying JW questioning if Dr. D practiced therapy without a license?

She wasn't practicing without a license. She was seeing patients (under supervision) obtaining the clinical hours required in order to EARN a license. Every single licensed psychologist out there has had to do this.

The TH's are just trying to dramatize an unimportant fact for ratings. Wilmott was just trying to confuse the jury and hoped that they would think something was hinky about this. Or maybe Wilmott does not understand the concept herself.

I want my freedom! This trial has me trapped in my bathrobe in a dirty house. It's not my fault.
I'm trying to pack up my mom's things :( I haven't had much progress, you are all such a welcome distraction!

Marvie! On my feet right now. :D

My babies are eight today, and my twin grandson will be eight in eight days. My son swear I remember the dog's birthday and not the twins. I tell him I always remember their birthday, it's eight days after Mona and Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89